Sign in to follow this  
becks

Starfish Passing Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettyhazardous View Post
EDR have you heard from Brandy? I pm'd her but haven't heard back. I'm interested in using one of her starfish this Nov 2009.
looks like she's been on here recently
Maybe just wait a day or two and if she doesn't get back to you, try again

Quote:
Originally Posted by marryinghimagain View Post
Has anyone heard from Jacilynda? I am next for the starfish but have not heard from her for quite a while. She had PMd me for my address a while back and read my return PM but I never heard from her nor received the starfish. My recent PMs to her have gone unread. I leave in 2 weeks so not sure if I will have the starfish or not. I hope everything is okay with her. She usually posts a lot. Jaci, are you out there? lol
i remember her mentioning a while ago that she was going to get the starfish to you soon.. i'm surprised you haven't heard from her. do you think it's worth another PM? it looks like she was on a few days ago.

UPDATE:

Karla's Blue Starfish Passing List - Wedding Date in ()

1. Flasong - Jamaica Oct 23-30, 2009

2. Maggie (lolasmama) - Dreams Tulum Nov 13-24, 2009 (Nov 17)

3. Karla - Negril, JA Dec 28-Jan 9, 2010 (Dec 31) sending hm w/MOH

4. Brandynd - RM Jan 13, 2010 (Hand off to Toni)

5. Toni (T&KJanuary2010) - Barcelo Maya Palace, Jan 16, 2010

6. Kelly (Bakersgirl) - Whitehouse, JA April 30-May 9, 2010 (May 2)

7. brezzie - St. Lucia Aug 4-Aug 14, 2010 (Aug 4)

Anyone else, let me know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebredhawk View Post
i remember her mentioning a while ago that she was going to get the starfish to you soon.. i'm surprised you haven't heard from her. do you think it's worth another PM? it looks like she was on a few days ago.
Thanks for your response. I sent her off another PM. Hopefully, I will hear from her soon. The days are now going by so fast!

hey ladies! I PM's marryinghimagain back a bit ago. I had it ready to go just needed to drop it off and had an emergency come up and had to leave town so I've been back and forth and it completely slipped my mind w/ everything sad.gif But DH actually saw it on his desk yesterday and had it sent so she should have it any day now!

he's beautiful and I can't wait to hear about how much other girls love him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacilynda View Post
hey ladies! I PM's marryinghimagain back a bit ago. I had it ready to go just needed to drop it off and had an emergency come up and had to leave town so I've been back and forth and it completely slipped my mind w/ everything sad.gif But DH actually saw it on his desk yesterday and had it sent so she should have it any day now!

Thanks Jaci! I got your PM. Hope everything is okay re: your emergency. Thanks for mailing the starfish. I am excited to get him and take him with me.

Ok I guess I'm giving up on possibly getting Brandy's starfish bc I haven't heard back from her. My grandma just bought me a starfish necklace to wear to the wedding she is letting me borrow one of her white gold chains to wear it on. So I'm covered. Thanks anyway guys...

I have a Silver Starfish that I am having sent to me for my wedding Jan 6-17th. Who would like it next? With this passing group there isn't a list of people. We just send it to another person after we are done so I'm looking for someone who is getting married at the end of Jan or in Feb. Please PM me. Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacilynda View Post

UT OH! I still have not received the starfish and it's almost a week. Jaci, I hope you sent it with delivery confirmation so that we can see where he is. I leave the end of next week. I hope he isn't lost somewhere. sad.gif