Photo

Lia Sophia Jewelry for BMs

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dmarie17

dmarie17
  • 276 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 10:08 PM

So, I went to a Lia Sophia party last week and bought a few items for myself and am now hosting a party myself so I can get a discount on jewelry for my bm's gifts. It's pretty inexpensive and they have a buy 2 get one 1/2 off sale (the most expensive item is 1/2 off!) I thought that I would share this with you all in case anyone is interested in ordering for their bm or themselves without having to attend a party. Oooh, I also ordered a faux engagement ring for like $30 ('m super paranoid about losing my ring in Mexico). Anyway, here is the link and if you want to order, you have to put my name in there - Dawn Drapala to get it to got through. Happy Shopping!
    Sara's personal website

Ooh and if any of you Chicago area brides want to come to the party, it's going to be next Friday in Lombard. PM me and I'll send you the details!

#2 JennyK

JennyK
    • 3,502 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:02 PM

So funny u mentioned Lia Sophia bc I have never heard of them until today. My co-worker bought some jewelry and it came in to our job. It was really cute!!

#3 amym567

amym567
      • 403 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:14 PM

If anyone else decides they'd like to host a show, I sell LS. MY BM's necklaces and earrings were LS, and they looked great with their dresses! It's so easy to have a catalog show, and you earn so much free jewelry!

Of course, if you're just looking to purchase something, help Dawn earn some extra jewelry and get it through her party! Good luck with your party, Dawn!

Amy

#4 Bride010101

Bride010101
        • 1,547 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 12:20 AM

My mom just hosted a party a couple weeks ago. It was fun and there was lots of cute stuff!

#5 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
          • 668 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 12:42 AM

I got LS as a BM last year and it was great! I have worn it 3 times so far!

#6 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 12:53 AM

My SIL sells Lia Sophia. I love it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users