Nov 08 brides

• Please log in to reply
1728 replies to this topic

#931 Celina

Celina
  • Banned
  • 2,811 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 10:58 AM

Erica, your jewlery is SO pretty! I can't wait to see the pics of your BD shoot!

Good news guys...I think I am losing some weight! My clothes aren't so tight and I had some shorts on the day before yesterday and when I went to the bathroom - I noticed I could just pull them down without un-bottoning!

I'm not eating much, but if I could get my arse in gear and exercise I would do better.

I am ordering my custom M&M's today - so one more thing crossed off the list!
    "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#932 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 11:27 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE
      Good news guys...I think I am losing some weight! My clothes aren't so tight and I had some shorts on the day before yesterday and when I went to the bathroom - I noticed I could just pull them down without un-bottoning!

I'm not eating much, but if I could get my arse in gear and exercise I would do better.
      that's great Celina! Operation Hottie is working. hehe.

I'm trying to work out a little more. I'm only 2 1/2 months out, i'm running out of time.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#933 Celina

Celina
      • Banned
      • 2,811 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 02:12 PM

GIIIIIRRRLLL.....TELL - ME - ABOUT IT!

I can't remember the last time I drank a soda. I actually don't even miss it.

I am drinking nothing but water.

This weekend I will probably veer from the plan because FI wants to do a game night at our house and with everyone bringing appetizers...Lord knows what they'll bring!

I wonder where Steph has been.

After ordering the M&M's I ordered a flowergirl basket and some palm tree table number holders and another bridesmaid iron on so I could be done with that project. I found these cute iron on palm trees at Michaels to add to my "Bride" tank.

My to-do list is getting shorter! Yikes - I am starting to get nervous. We have 80 days to go!
        "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#934 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 02:15 PM

OMG 80 days, so i have 78 days. its so scary seeing it in days. lol

where did you get the palm tree table number holders?

#935 Chiquita

Chiquita
          • 2,674 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 04:28 PM

Yikes girls.. it's coming up so quickly now!

Celina that is great you are losing some weight :) Keep up the good work!!

#936 beachbride08

beachbride08
            • VIP Member
            • 2,372 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 05:30 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE
              Erica, your jewlery is SO pretty! I can't wait to see the pics of your BD shoot!

I am ordering my custom M&M's today - so one more thing crossed off the list!
              Congrats on the weight loss! That is awesome! I am going to pick up our City Chase packets after work tonight since my FI and I are doing the challenge on Saturday. Alyssa initially posted it on here when it was in Philadelphia. It's like a cross between Amazing Race and Fear Factor, but from what I was told you don't have to eat gross stuff if you don't want to. You have to complete 10 out of 25 challenges. It should be fun so I'll definitely be getting some exercise running around Chicago on Saturday. I have been trying to eat better and not eat out as much since that always makes me pick bad things. I've cut down on the soda, but I still need to have one a day. I'm going to try to cut it out completely, but I'm taking baby steps. I need to increase the exercise though.
              Michelle

#937 Chiquita

Chiquita
              • 2,674 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 06:19 PM

I just found out from my MOH that they are planning my stagette/bachelorette partay for Oct. 18th.. yay! And the shower might be the week before.. they were telling me to keep sundays open... heh

#938 lucy106

lucy106
                • 2,880 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 07:47 PM

Just a quick check in ladies, life has really sucked lately. My last day of work will be Sept 15. I was absolutely hysterical last night. I am just trying to cope with each day. Being a police officer has been who I am for 9 years and that is being taken away from me because of my back. I just feel like nothing. I have been totally stress eating. I am so proud of you all for your weight loss and continues efforts. I will check back in when I can but wanted to tell my November girls I miss you!

#939 tvt

tvt
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,812 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 12:02 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by lucy106
                    Just a quick check in ladies, life has really sucked lately. My last day of work will be Sept 15. I was absolutely hysterical last night. I am just trying to cope with each day. Being a police officer has been who I am for 9 years and that is being taken away from me because of my back. I just feel like nothing. I have been totally stress eating. I am so proud of you all for your weight loss and continues efforts. I will check back in when I can but wanted to tell my November girls I miss you!

I'm so sorry

I miss you guys too! Damn work getting in the way of my BDWing! OMG we're under 80 days. HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!

#940 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                    • VIP Member
                    • 18,452 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 09:10 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by lucy106
                      I'm sorry your hurting Steph. We need a November Girls group hug

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users