Photo

Ready to pull hair out

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 JennyK

JennyK
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 03:30 PM

thats ridiculous that you'd have to pay for his ticket. Tell her to pay for his ticket if she wants him there so bad!

#22 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
    • 2,262 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 03:31 PM

What a cheeky mare lol does money grow on trees in your neighbourhood? lol tell her to poke off and grow up lol obviously if you're the big sister you can belt her one to lol my m8s reckon thats allowed lmao

#23 Debs

Debs
      • VIP Member
      • 7,104 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 04:41 PM

That's too funny. I would have just laughed out loud!

#24 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 04:43 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Debs
          That's too funny. I would have just laughed out loud!
          Debs! When are you leaving?!

#25 Debs

Debs
          • VIP Member
          • 7,104 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 06:14 PM

Sunday!! AAAAHHH!!!

#26 happyone

happyone
            • 223 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 06:20 PM

Yeah, I guess Deb is right and you should just laugh at her. That makes the situation so much easier to take. I was pissed after reading your post but now, I'm just laughing like, "What a silly little child she is".

#27 Copita

Copita
              • 979 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:00 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                Not to laugh, but this has got to be one of the most ridiculous things I have read so far. She is pissed because she wants YOU to pay for HER boyfriend.
                If this were my sister, I'd let her have some time to rant. THen once she calmed down a bit, I would repeat all of the stupid crap she just said- so she knows truly how ridiculous she sounds. Next time she goes on a vacation, make sure you whine and cry to her- oh ya, don't forget call her selfish- if she doesn't pay for your FI to go.
                I KNOW! It IS ridiculous! Sigh! She has no idea what a ding dong she sounded like!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Kat81
                I bet he ends up finding the money to go. You will have to keep us posted!
                Will def do!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Debs
                Sunday!! AAAAHHH!!!
                Yeah, I guess Deb is right and you should just laugh at her. That makes the situation so much easier to take. I was pissed after reading your post but now, I'm just laughing like, "What a silly little child she is".
                Now that I think about it, it is funny, after all. Funny that someone would say such ridiculous things! In hindsight, I suppose I am laughing about it all.
                She will come around but wow, she really has lost it, guys!

#28 Dbell

Dbell
                • 455 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:05 AM

I agree, you chose to have your ceremony at a location that you both selected. If people cannot afford to come, then, that's too bad!! Yep, maybe she will have to be without her man for a few days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users