Photo

Oh No! Error in my STDs!!!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 lucy106

lucy106
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 04:02 PM

I like Melissa's idea, maybe make it cutesy like "we had too many margaritas celebrating our upcoming Mexico wedding..."

#12 SheaS

SheaS
    • 380 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 05:15 PM

Or you could print the right info on address labels, cut them out and stick them on... then it wouldn't be hand written, and the font would match.

#13 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
      • 2,302 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 05:40 PM

I like Melissa's idea, business cards with the STD. That way you dont have to white-out 89 STDS!!!
        2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#14 kr3611

kr3611
        • 127 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 09:57 PM

i also know someone that printed out a label with the correction - i.e. just the phone number and stuck it over the mistake

#15 lovefreddy

lovefreddy
          • 148 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 10:15 PM

I did the same thing when I sent out save the dates...and I was sooo upset. But it was okay, we just put the little business cards of the TA and people figured it out. Don't sweat the small stuff!
            *REMOVED DUE TO EXCESSIVE SIZE*

#16 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,513 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 10:25 PM

I like the business card idea - plus if you were going to do that anyways it should work out perfect! And what's the worst that could happen - they would find out it was a wrong # and call you to get the correct one. Don't worry - I doubt anyone will even notice!

#17 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
              • 5,681 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 01:03 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MelissaH
                What if you get some little business cards done up just with a note on them saying "due to a printing error blah blah blah call this number instead" and stick them in the envelope with your STDs?

Most local print shops will have them done for you in a day or two and they're pretty inexpensive.
                Great idea!!

#18 neen

neen
                • 633 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 07:16 AM

so i'm just going to roll with it and leave as is and include a business card with correct info...here are pics
                  The STD
                  Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
                  the "business card" insert Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

#19 manda0812

manda0812
                  • 343 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 07:18 AM

I also like the business card idea. it happens regularly and I don't think anyone would notice, you could always say something blaming the TA for changing their number etc etc although I think the excuse of too many margerita's is the way to go!

#20 manda0812

manda0812
                    • 343 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 07:18 AM

we posted at the same time - looks great!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users