Photo

Weigh-In Day-- Fess Up!

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 jdweinbe

jdweinbe
  • 89 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 02:20 PM

I am so glad I found this site! Everyone here seems so nice and helpful! I think it is a great idea to share our success (or setbacks) with the pressure of our ideal weight for the wedding. I have gained close to 20 pounds since I met my FI a year and a half ago....so I am determined to get back to my weight I was before!!

I have a calendar and write down how much I workout each day. It is nice to look back at the end of the week and see where you have done well or need to improve...Also, if you don't feel like working out, you can look at your calendar and say to yourself "Nope...can't miss today....you already took off on Monday and Wednesday!!"

Great job to everyone who is working hard!! I look forward to sharing more with you!!

Jennifer

#32 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 06:20 PM

Yeah Jennifer! It's always nice to have more people in our support group!

#33 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
      • 631 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:13 PM

Ladies...I weighed in this morning and I lost 1 lbs....

I think the Bears beer drinking is catching up to me...i use to lose 2 lbs a week...that is ok...will make up for it next Monday....nothing to celebrate this weekend ...WHEW!

#34 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 08:11 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jdweinbe
          I am so glad I found this site! Everyone here seems so nice and helpful! I think it is a great idea to share our success (or setbacks) with the pressure of our ideal weight for the wedding. I have gained close to 20 pounds since I met my FI a year and a half ago....so I am determined to get back to my weight I was before!!

Jennifer
          Ladies...I weighed in this morning and I lost 1 lbs....

I think the Bears beer drinking is catching up to me...i use to lose 2 lbs a week...that is ok...will make up for it next Monday....nothing to celebrate this weekend ...WHEW!
          Sherri- at least you still had a loss. Great job!

#35 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 06:50 PM

OK, girls- who all weighed in today? Time to fess up...

Well, the weight certainly isn't shedding the way I want to. I'm down 0.6lbs- still not back to where the scale was before Christmas, and before I started to workout. But, I found my body measurements from last October when I was doing Body for Life. I have lost 7 inches total since then- woohoo! Now I feel better, even if the scale doesn't say so.

#36 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
            • 1,188 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 06:59 PM

I hate the scale....earlier in the week when I checked I was down 7.5 lbs but according to my weight today that number is only 5.5 lbs -- FRUSTRATING!
              Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
              http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#37 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,996 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 07:02 PM

Sarah, I think we should throw away the scale! I know I look better, I know I feel better- why can't the dang scale show that too?! I give up...repeat after me:
                I am gaining muscle weight and losing fat...

#38 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
                • 1,188 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 07:17 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
                  Sarah, I think we should throw away the scale! I know I look better, I know I feel better- why can't the dang scale show that too?! I give up...repeat after me:
                  SO TRUE---thanks for reminding me!
                  Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
                  http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#39 Christine

Christine
                  • VIP Member
                  • 21,514 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 26 January 2007 - 08:50 PM

I am down 5.8 lbs total. I am not counting the weight on my home scale, because it is so different than the WW scale, (mine shows less) I assume this is because I step on my scale in the morning with no clothes on. So I am going to go with what they tell me during my tuesday meeting.
                  Sarah and Sarah-you two are working out a lot so you are definately losing but because you are building muscle the scale might not say so.
                  Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#40 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 08:57 PM

I lost 2.4 this week, which brings my total to 9 lbs! Yay! 1 more pound to 10!! Oh, it has been such a long damn week! Keep up the good work girls!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users