Photo

Just married 3/29/08 - Vendor review

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 sierra

sierra
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 08:15 PM

I just got married at the Hilton Los Cabos on 3/29/08 and wanted to share my experience with the vendors I used b/c they were all absolutely incredible:

Minister - Marco Arechiga: Warm, friendly, down to earth both my fiancee and I felt like we had known him for years. He made everything incredibly personal and special and our ceremony was just perfect. All my friends commented afterwards that it was the best ceremony they had ever seen.

Flowers: Martha at Mazarte Floral - Her work is incredible - the flowers were absolutely gorgeous! From the first email, she was professional and easy to get a hold of and easy to communicate with.

Photographer: Mango.... Jerome is the best. Even though my wedding was less than 2 weeks ago, he has already sent me a link with proofs (the pictures are STUNNING!)- He is completely professional and extremely talented. He also uses excellent equipment. He also did my video which we havent seen yet, but if its half as great as the photos I will be ecstatic!

DJ: Joaquin - He was amazing- All my guests commented on how great the music was. We met with him once prior to the ceremony and he had a complete feel for what we wanted and the music was AWESOME - not to mention he is very cool, very responsive in emails.

All these people were TOP NOTCH - the evening flew by so fast I wish i could go back and do it all over again...and I wouldnt change a thing! :)

#2 Nic Dragomire

Nic Dragomire
    • 530 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 08:28 PM

we need pictures :)

#3 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 12:36 AM

Thanks for sharing your review, Sierra! And yes, we do love pics here in case you'd like to share...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#4 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 07:42 PM

Thanks for sharing!

#5 bks522

bks522
          • 60 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 08:43 PM

Great review. Thanks for sharing!

#6 tlomlad

tlomlad
            • Banned
            • 1,949 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 10:54 PM

yes pics pics pics!!!!!!

#7 Jackie

Jackie
              • 2,290 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:25 AM

Congrats and thanks for sharring.
                My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#8 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
                • 2,183 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:26 AM

Thanks for sharing your review, can we see picures?

#9 Jerome Dieu

Jerome Dieu
                  • Vendor
                  • 105 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 11:41 PM

Hola Annemarie (Sierra), I hope you doing good,
                    I'd like to thank you warmely for your comments about my work, you know it means a lot to me.
                    Do you think I could put the link of your photo gallery on this forum?
                    Best regards, Jerome.
                    Jerome Dieu
                    Wedding Photographer

Tel (from USA & Canada): 1 (925) 465 6146
                    Local Phone (Los Cabos): 104 3643www.mangoweddings.netcontact@mangoweddings

#10 sierra

sierra
                    • 11 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:46 AM

Hi Jerome.
                      Yes, please feel free to add the link. Thank you again for everything- Tim and I both cant stop talking about how amazing your work was. Jaira from the Hilton just fed-ex'd me the photos and video but they havent arrived yet - I will definitely touch base with you once they do!!! :) Thanks again, Anne Marie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users