Mommies to be check in

• Please log in to reply
2428 replies to this topic

#641 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
  • VIP Member
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 10:55 AM

I used to go to concerts when I was pregnant with Rayden. Hed bounce around like crazy in my belly! lol
    Oh and Im 8 wks

#642 LisaG

LisaG
    • VIP Member
    • 7,839 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 10:59 AM

That's great Laura! I know they can hear it. I talk to Luke all the time and he definitely responds when I'm talking to him - with crazy movements.

#643 KarmaB

KarmaB
      • 796 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 12:51 PM

Martha- We did a 3D ultrasound this weekend and Hannah was already in the head down position. The tech said at this point she most likely will not move back. I'm not sure if it's the same for first time mommies, but I think there is a good chance Noah is most likely head down too.

I could tell she was still breech a few months ago because I use to get these horrible kicks in my cervix, they were very uncomfortable. Now most of her kicks/punches are in the middle to the top of my tummy.

#644 LisaG

LisaG
        • VIP Member
        • 7,839 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 01:08 PM

Really Karma......do you have any pics of the 3D ultrasound you want to share

I was wondering if Luke was head down yet. I never got the low kicks - only in the middle and up top alot lately, like right in my ribs and under my boobs.

#645 Martha

Martha
          • VIP Member
          • 3,906 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 02:56 PM

3D pictures and you haven't shared, Karma?

Hmmm, maybe he is head down already? I feel a lot of movement (kinda like waves) to the sides of my belly button area. And I feel kicks or punches along that area also..kinda like in the middle of my belly? I thought I was going to get another sono, but it hasn't been scheduled yet. I go back on the 8th, so I will ask then.

We are playing clasical music for Noah because "they" (whoever they are) say that it is supposed to make them smarter and more musically inclined. I am pretty sure genetics determines intelligence, but whatever. We also have a baby microphone/ear phone set and we take turn reading books to him.

#646 KarmaB

KarmaB
            • 796 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 03:02 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LisaG
              Really Karma......do you have any pics of the 3D ultrasound you want to share

I was wondering if Luke was head down yet. I never got the low kicks - only in the middle and up top alot lately, like right in my ribs and under my boobs.
              Of course I'll share, we were able to get a few cute ones. Steve's got the disk at work, but I'll have him bring them home and I'll post some.

I bet Luke is head down, because that is where I feel most of the "kicks" too.

#647 LisaG

LisaG
              • VIP Member
              • 7,839 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 03:14 PM

Yah - that's so exciting that our babies are all down in the "position"!!

So my back aches have started. Started Monday during the day and hasn't went away yet. It's low on my hip area on my left side and it sucks. I layed on a heating pad for a few hours last night and today and bought some of those stick on heat things. I guess once you get back pain - - it doesn't go away until after delivery. Perfect!! I also have va-jay-jay pressure. That's really nice too!

#648 Martha

Martha
                • VIP Member
                • 3,906 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 04:07 PM

Speaking of va-jay-jay, this is probably TMI, but mine is sore.....it feels like we had a wild night of sex. I guess it's just my body adjusting and getting ready for delivery?

#649 LisaG

LisaG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,839 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 04:12 PM

Oh mine is too. I have pains in it. James and I were shopping the other day and I told him I was having pains in my monkey...haha...and he was like...I didn't need to know that. I was like, yes you did!!

#650 Martha

Martha
                    • VIP Member
                    • 3,906 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 04:16 PM

Ha! That's funny! I have never heard it called a "monkey!"
                      Mine is kinda constant...started 2-3 days ago and hasn't left.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users