Mommies to be check in

• Please log in to reply
2428 replies to this topic

#2071 Kat81

Kat81
  • VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 10:51 PM

It sounds and looks just like a dog toy! Except it's made from plastic that is safe for babies. It took a while for my dog not to freak out every time it squeaks.

#2072 Mrs. Martin

Mrs. Martin
    • 514 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 07:23 PM

I didn't know what a Sophie was either! I'll have to look into it since Matt is now putting EVERYTHING in his mouth because he's teething.

#2073 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 07:29 PM

LMAO stacey! yeah i was all confused about "sophie" too hahaha i thought maybe i was reading it backward and that sophie was a dog that kept putting the baby in her mouth! i'm like um ... that's not good! BAHAHA

#2074 Jenn

Jenn
        • 1,557 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:16 PM

LOL on the Sophie... Finn is too young for it, but we got one too. Everyone I talk to says that their kids love it, but I'm not sure how I'll keep my dogs away from it when the time comes. They already think that all the little baby toys and stuffies are for them.

Mrs. Martin - that pic of your son is too precious! What kind of dog do you have? We have a Newfie and I'd love to do a picture like that next year for holiday cards!

#2075 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:22 PM

Here is sophie on Amazon. That is where I got her from. It's a bit cheaper on there.
            Amazon.com: Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether, Brown/ White: Baby

#2076 Mrs. Martin

Mrs. Martin
            • 514 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 02:11 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jenn
              LOL on the Sophie... Finn is too young for it, but we got one too. Everyone I talk to says that their kids love it, but I'm not sure how I'll keep my dogs away from it when the time comes. They already think that all the little baby toys and stuffies are for them.

Mrs. Martin - that pic of your son is too precious! What kind of dog do you have? We have a Newfie and I'd love to do a picture like that next year for holiday cards!
              Thanks! I know we passed the holidays so I should probably change the pic, but I love this pic! We used this pic for our cards and everyone loved it. Apollo's a Great Dane. He did pretty good taking the pics. Your dog must be huge, too. Do you have a pic of Finn and the dog yet?

#2077 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
              • 291 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 03:52 PM

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I love all the baby pictures and hope to be posting some myself soon. I have been contracting for two days now. Happened to have my 36 week appointment on the same day that they started and doctor confirmed they are "real" contractions, but still very mild and spaced far apart, I feel most of the pain of them in my back. I have dialated to 1cm, but she said this stage can last anywhere from hours to days. I'm hoping things pick up soon because I think the baby and I both are more than ready : ) Hope everyone else is doing well!

#2078 Mrs. Martin

Mrs. Martin
                • 514 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 08:29 PM

I'm so excited for you Margie!! I can't wait to see some newborn pics soon!! Are you nervous at all or just excited?

#2079 Jenn

Jenn
                  • 1,557 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:55 PM

That's so exciting Margie! Hopefully you'll keep making progress and will be meeting your little one soon!

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Mrs. Martin View Post
                    Thanks! I know we passed the holidays so I should probably change the pic, but I love this pic! We used this pic for our cards and everyone loved it. Apollo's a Great Dane. He did pretty good taking the pics. Your dog must be huge, too. Do you have a pic of Finn and the dog yet?
                    Ozzie is over 170lbs - not sure exactly what he's at now that he's full grown though. He turn 2 this Friday :) We've taken pics of him sniffing the baby, but he's still a bit rough and I don't totally trust him. He wouldn't hurt Finn on purpose, but Il worry about him swinging a massive paw his direction or something. I thought your dog was a Dane - Great name BTW! Ozzie is short for Ozymandius.

#2080 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 10:07 PM

was just checking in to see whether margie had her baby yet ... anyone hear anything?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users