Mommies to be check in

• Please log in to reply
2428 replies to this topic

#1711 Kat81

Kat81
  • VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:23 PM

I was just thinking about you! I hope you get going soon!

#1712 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
    • 291 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 03:10 PM

Mrs. Martin - Thank you for thinking of me. The migraines are still coming about every other day, varying intensity. I am taking the Fioricet that my OB prescribed for now, but only half the recommended dose if tylenol doesn't work first. When I feel it coming I take the Tylenol, if 4 hours later its still there or worse, I will take one more tylenol and one of the Fioricet instead of 2, takes a little while to help but it eventually eases up. I go back for my second appt. on Aug 3 and we are suppose to discuss it more. I hope you are feeling okay and start to see some progress soon. I know it can be frustrating, I was two weeks late with my first and prayed to hear I was dilated at each appt. but no such luck, I hope it goes better for you. You're having a boy right? Boys tend to get comfy and want to stay put : )

#1713 Gail

Gail
      • 358 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 03:20 PM

This thread is a great addition to BDWF. Congrads to all of you!!!!!
        Pro wedding pic slide show

http://delsolphotogr....eries/?gal=142

#1714 Mrs. Martin

Mrs. Martin
        • 514 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 04:59 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Kat81
          I was just thinking about you! I hope you get going soon!
          I hope I get going too, I'm going to start doing a whole lot of lunges and squats the next few days!

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Reluctant Beach Bride
          Mrs. Martin - Thank you for thinking of me. The migraines are still coming about every other day, varying intensity. I am taking the Fioricet that my OB prescribed for now, but only half the recommended dose if tylenol doesn't work first. When I feel it coming I take the Tylenol, if 4 hours later its still there or worse, I will take one more tylenol and one of the Fioricet instead of 2, takes a little while to help but it eventually eases up. I go back for my second appt. on Aug 3 and we are suppose to discuss it more. I hope you are feeling okay and start to see some progress soon. I know it can be frustrating, I was two weeks late with my first and prayed to hear I was dilated at each appt. but no such luck, I hope it goes better for you. You're having a boy right? Boys tend to get comfy and want to stay put : )
          Sorry to hear you are having so many migraines! That's terrible; I can't even imagine how you are feeling! Good luck at your next appt.

Yes, I'm having a boy so I hope he doesn't get to comfty like you said because his momma isn't quite comfty anymore.....

#1715 Kelly C

Kelly C
          • 2,051 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:25 PM

Tlseege, I am assuming you are or have had the baby. Cant wait to hear all about it.

Mrs. Martin, your next I've been checking every day to hear that you have had the baby.
            Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#1716 Mrs. Martin

Mrs. Martin
            • 514 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:43 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Kelly C
              Mrs. Martin, your next I've been checking every day to hear that you have had the baby.
              Nope, no baby yet!! I just got back from my appt and I'm only 1 cm dilated She gave me the same advise- just keep walking and do lots of squats. She did take me off work though because my swelling has just been getting worse. So, today will be my last day here. I'm actually not looking forward to staying home because I'm afraid I'm just going to gain more weight. I gained 4 more pounds this week (which brings to to a total of 45 pounds) and I really shouldn't be gaining anything else. So, I'll just have to keep busy!!

I hope all you other ladies are feeling well!

#1717 Angel

Angel
              • 2,635 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:10 AM

Hey ladies, just dropped in to check on everyone. What, no babies yet?!? Well i hope everyone is doing well. Have a great weekend ladies!!!

#1718 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
                • 2,302 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 11:11 AM

Just wanted to drop in and say congrats to all the new mommies and mommies to be Boy how time flies! Everyone's baby is sooooo adorable. I'm excited to say I am officially a mommy-to-be as well. :) Congrats again ladies!
                  2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#1719 Kat81

Kat81
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 11:28 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by twinkletoes
                    Just wanted to drop in and say congrats to all the new mommies and mommies to be Boy how time flies! Everyone's baby is sooooo adorable. I'm excited to say I am officially a mommy-to-be as well. :) Congrats again ladies!
                    Congrats to you as well! When are you due?

#1720 Mrs. Martin

Mrs. Martin
                    • 514 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:16 PM

Hi ladies, so the walking worked because I'm at the hospital. I've been in labor since 5 this morning. I'm 5-6 cm dilated and I just had an epi so I'm feeling better now. I'm just here on my phone waiting for labor! I'll keep u all posted after Matthew is born.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users