• Please log in to reply
546 replies to this topic

#11 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 07:09 PM

Danielle,
    are you having a halloween themed wedding or is it just coincidental? I love halloween! Dress up is so fun.
    Happily married since 2008

#12 Dbld78

Dbld78
    • Banned
    • 665 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 07:26 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
      Danielle,
      are you having a halloween themed wedding or is it just coincidental? I love halloween! Dress up is so fun.
      Halloween's my favorite too! We are having a Halloween wedding, we're not going to dress up but people can. We have a trick or treat candy bar and lots of jack o lanterns. Yeah are colors are burnt orange and chocolate! I am so excited!

#13 B&J2008

B&J2008
      • 266 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 09:01 PM

I'm exactly 6 months and 1 day today. It has gone by so fast, since we decided where we were going. The planning process does seem slow right now, but I'm sure by the summer I will have lots of details to take care of! Can't wait!!

#14 AmandaB

AmandaB
        • 57 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 09:03 PM

I'm soooooooo ready. I wish it was already here!

#15 kr3611

kr3611
          • 127 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:42 PM

I know... time goes so fast!

#16 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:29 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Dbld78
              Halloween's my favorite too! We are having a Halloween wedding, we're not going to dress up but people can. We have a trick or treat candy bar and lots of jack o lanterns. Yeah are colors are burnt orange and chocolate! I am so excited!
              Oh that's fun. Now you will always have to dress up and celebrate Halloween. You could wear your dress every year and always be a bride!

You should get a day of the dead bride and groom cake topper. I saw one on a cake recently it was cool. If interested let me and I will try to find the pic.

#17 Dbld78

Dbld78
              • Banned
              • 665 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 03:21 PM

Quote:
                Oh that's fun. Now you will always have to dress up and celebrate Halloween. You could wear your dress every year and always be a bride!

You should get a day of the dead bride and groom cake topper. I saw one on a cake recently it was cool. If interested let me and I will try to find the pic.
                OMG! I would love to see it you can find it! Thanks a bunch!

#18 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,680 posts
                • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
                • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
                • LocationUtah

Posted 11 April 2008 - 03:25 PM

Quote:
                Are you talking about this thread Rachel? http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t18550

That is a wicked cool idea though. Yari, you just made me realize that i have 6 months to go until our first anniversary. TIME SURE DOES FLY!!

#19 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 03:59 PM

No I didn't see that thread. I was rifling through my photogs site- you know, impatiently stalking it! haha ELIZABETH LLOYD - Photographer under Cameo & Ryan. Their cake is the 5th picture from the end. I think it's really cool looking.

#20 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 04:03 PM

Oh I should add that I found a day of the dead bride and groom while shopping in the flea market a few days prior to the wedding. I totally wanted to buy it as an impromptu cake topper but everyone looked at me like I was crazy. I should have done it damnit!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users