Sign in to follow this  
Yari

October 08 Brides - What's Left to Do

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
No I didn't see that thread. I was rifling through my photogs site- you know, impatiently stalking it! haha ELIZABETH LLOYD - Photographer under Cameo & Ryan. Their cake is the 5th picture from the end. I think it's really cool looking.
What a gorgeous wedding.....love her dress! The cake topper is cute! I'm going to have to investigate... Thanks for sharing....are you using this photographer? She's awesome.....coming from one photog about another!

Wow her photos are amazing. Love them can't wait to see yours Rachel. What kind of package did you get? Did you do a TTD at all?

My bad.....you did use her! That's awesome, I can not wait to see your images.....I always appreciate people who appreciate true artists! So a big Woo Hoo you Rachel, I can't wait to see you wedding images!

I had a TTD planned but I was too sick. The wedding sapped so much energy from me, I just didn't think I could do it. I kinda regret not though. I could have sucked it up for a few hours but at the time I just felt so relieved I had a moment to relax.

I can't wait to see photos either! I'm so excited. When I first booked her, her portfolio wasn't this big. Seeing the new page with all the photos really made me so excited about the decision to use her.

I almost booked her.... but I didn't. I don't think she even had a website at the time. That one black and white photo with the catholic church gazebo in the background is breath taking.

She didn't have a website when I booked her either. She's Las Caletas recommended photog now so that's cool. Amyh had directed me to her so I should thank Amy!

Oh and did you guys notice that the reception floor was covered in rose petals? I wish I could paste the pic here, but I don't know how to when it's adobe flash player!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
OMG, I just realized I have exactly six months until I am a married woman.

Are there any other October 08 brides freaking out?
yay.....im so excited.....yay girlies....

So I have been procastinating listing what I have done and haven't done thinking it will stress me out, but here you go:

DONE:

Location Secured

Airline tix bought

Ceremony Time / Details

Photographer

Menu Secured

BM dresses in all their homes

BM gifts ordered

Make up trial set

Facial series started

Have dress, veil and tiara

Invites ordered

Booked Honeymoon

Cake topper

NEED TO DO:

Book group activity

Buy wedding shoes / jewlery

Mail out invites on June 1st

Order OOT Bags and stuff that will go in them

Figure out center pieces

Decide on bridal flowers

Ceremony Music

Groomsman Attire

Groom Attire

Get started on welcome package with passports to love

Eyelash extensions (June)

Gosh, that is all I can think of. What have you Oct. brides done or have left?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
So I have been procastinating listing what I have done and haven't done thinking it will stress me out, but here you go:

DONE:
Location Secured
Airline tix bought
Ceremony Time / Details
Photographer
Menu Secured
BM dresses in all their homes
BM gifts ordered
Make up trial set
Facial series started
Have dress, veil and tiara
Invites ordered
Booked Honeymoon
Cake topper

NEED TO DO:
Book group activity
Buy wedding shoes / jewlery
Mail out invites on June 1st
Order OOT Bags and stuff that will go in them
Figure out center pieces
Decide on bridal flowers
Ceremony Music
Groomsman Attire
Groom Attire
Get started on welcome package with passports to love
Eyelash extensions (June)

Gosh, that is all I can think of. What have you Oct. brides done or have left?
yari,,, you and i are right on time with each other which is great because we are 2 days apart but i have the same amount done too...