Sign in to follow this  
Hummingbird

I just have to say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALA View Post
For real...My friends are totally normal on a daily basis and I'm sure that girl is too. If they just lost their s%&t like that I would crack up.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
::breathe::
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!
smile120.gif

You girls are so evil! wink.gif Funny as hell, but evil! Hee hee!

I'd probably be like, "Does anyone have any Valium? Vodka? Anything??" 'Cuz I don't think that little glass of champagne was gonna cut it!

Ok, seriously, now my stomach hurts and I have tears.... Ahhh, funny stuff...

And Anny (or is it Ana?), if you are nervous about your hair, definitely do a trial - even if it's with someone in your hometown. That way, at least you know if you will like your planned hairstyle. I have tons of hairstyle pics saved on my computer, too, if you need more ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummingbird View Post
Ok, seriously, now my stomach hurts and I have tears.... Ahhh, funny stuff...

And Anny (or is it Ana?), if you are nervous about your hair, definitely do a trial - even if it's with someone in your hometown. That way, at least you know if you will like your planned hairstyle. I have tons of hairstyle pics saved on my computer, too, if you need more ideas.
I definitely have to do a trial, but what if I don't like the trial hahaha, and then do another trial and don't like it smile41.gif I'm gonna cut my hair girl_werewolf.gif

smile120.gif

Anny you are not cutting your hair!!! Just try getting your hair down a few different ways and if you don't like updos, then try half up, half down. That usually looks good on a lot of people.

-Glenda

Hummingbird, can you start a thread with the pictures of your hairstyleshuh.gif I'm so curious to start thinking about it!

But I agree, that is mental, I couldn't decide if I was afraid or amused!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagsieMexico View Post
Hummingbird, can you start a thread with the pictures of your hairstyleshuh.gif I'm so curious to start thinking about it!
Sure! Ummm, if someone tells me how to do that. blush2.gif
Do I upload them to the VBpicimagehost or the VBpicgallery? Or can I just post them all in a thread? How does this work? There's so many choices!! smile43.gif
Just kidding, but a tip on what way is best would be great! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
Anny you are not cutting your hair!!! Just try getting your hair down a few different ways and if you don't like updos, then try half up, half down. That usually looks good on a lot of people.

-Glenda
yeah but on people that don't have frizzy hair like mine!! I'd love to wear it down but I know I can't sad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagsieMexico View Post
Ok, I think I may have figured it out. Hope it worked! I started a VBPicgallery, under Hummingbird's Updos.