Friend Drama... Need Advice

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 Bride010101

• 1,547 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:17 AM

I agree... they are adults and should be able to act like it!

But definitely give you guy friend some warning ahead of time so no one walks in to any surprises!

Unfortunately alcohol makes things unpredictable... but since so much time has passed I would imagine all partys are over it.

#12 Kat81

• VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 09:10 AM

Thanks girls! You are all right. I will just talk to them, once I do that it is all on them. It's my night and NOBODY can mess that up for me :) Have a good day!

#13 Debs

• VIP Member
      • 7,104 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:17 PM

dating 2 weeks in the same city and 4 months long distance hardly qualifies for a long term (or serious for that matter) relationship. If neither of them can handle that then gorsh, that's immature!

She's married and has a kid!

They should be fine! If not then they have issues!!

#14 jajajaja

• VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:20 PM

I agree with everyone- it's time to be adults. Plus they should respect you and not start anything.

However, that being said- I hope no one is retarded like me when they drink and just randomly blurt out stuff. If they do, I would hope SOMEONE would be the bigger person.
          Happily married since 2008

#15 Kat81

• VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:24 PM

That is exactly what I am worried about lol... Just something taken out of context and it turning into something it's not. Drinking brings out different sides of people. I bet it will be fine though :)

#16 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:35 PM

Does your guy friend know she's coming? I'd definitely give him a heads up just to be safe...otherwise, I agree with everyone else- they're all adults, it was a couple years ago, they should be ok.

#17 Kat81

• VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:45 PM

Yeah, they both know. Her words were as long as he doesn't start anything with Dave I am fine. And his words were I still love her and always will but I am over all that. So, scary kinda. But whatever like you all said they are adults they need to get over it. I shouldn't not have one of my good friends there because of a silly relationship two years ago.

#18 Hartyt509

• 2,262 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 03:51 PM

I'm sure it'll be fine. They are all adults. I would imagine they will just keep away from each other to be honest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users