Sign in to follow this  
Martha

Chopped My Hair Off!

Yes, pictures! :)

I swore I WOULD NOT cut my hair until AFTER my wedding. I wanted to wear it down and curly. However, my hair will not do that...so what's the point? I figured just cut it in a cute cut and then I don't have to worry about it.

I HATE taking pictures by myself, so it was hard for me to post these. And, I DO NOT like this picture of me, but you get the idea...

Ignore the glasses...I don't wear contacts during the week because I wake up too early!

I cut off about 8 inches...it's a little longer in the front than in the back and the back is layered. It is in B&W because my color looks bad now...waiting to get my highlights redone until my second trimester.

oh cute, don't cut it any more because as you gain a little weight from the baby your face will round out...I have heard that cutting your hair late in pregnancy is never a good idea, although I really want to cut mine right now.

I LOVE that cut! I really want to chop off my hair that short but I am so scared! Props to you! It looks great!

Super Cute! I love the glasses! I really need new ones so I'm kinda obsessed right now. LOL. I love the cut. I want to do something similar after the wedding.

Martha, I just re-read my post and I think it sounded kinda weird...sorry, you look super cute with that hair cut and I don't think all people have to have long hair for their wedding, this cut really suits you!

So Cute! I love it! I am soooo jealous. I want to cut my hair off SOOOO bad but I wan't to wait until after the wedding. SIGH You look amazing though!

It's funny cause I want to cut my hair off too!

Just last night Brian looked at me and said you hate your hair long and want to cut it, don't you? I was like nooooo...but inside going yessss! LOL!