• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
  • 933 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 04:15 PM

albrosious/shower - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    my password for this is Jamaica

Okay, I am not sure if this link will work but it is worth a try.
    My sister is my MOH and my sister-in-law (bro's wife) is a bridesmaid and they planned everything with the help of my mom. My FSIL is also a bridesmaid but lives in Cali and did not really help.
    My BMs and my mom went above and beyond in their decorations! It was so awesome! I cannot believe how great it looked! Everyone called our house yesterday to say it was the nicest shower they had ever been too! YAY!
    We played some great games. One was where everyone got a Lei and then if anyone said Ryan or Jamaica, then people could take it from them. The person with the most won. We also played who knows the bride best. And they also cut up various tropical fruit and had people guess what they were. That was fun because they put things like kiwiberry and different things like that, which most people have never tried. Then there was a game where my sis named a bunch of things to make people guess beach-themed movies or tv shows.
    It was great. I hope that the pics come out so that you guys can see how talented my family is, I was so proud of them!
    My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#2 happygilmore

happygilmore
    • 576 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 04:17 PM

Everything looked so cute! Your family did a great job! Glad to hear you had fun!

#3 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 04:20 PM

Amanda, your shower looked great! Your family really put a lot of care into the details!

I'm not a big fan of games but yours sounded like fun! My shower was this weekend too! I hope you guys got lots of good stuff!

#4 Bride010101

Bride010101
        • 1,547 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 04:21 PM

Wow! Looks like so much fun. I love the watermelon fish! The games sound like fun. : )

#5 adrianna28

adrianna28
          • 178 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 04:21 PM

What great game ideas! I will have to tell my sister! Congrats!

#6 Kat81

Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 04:22 PM

Love the watermelon fish! So, cute! Wish there were more pictures everything looked great.

#7 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
              • 933 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 04:25 PM

The watermelon fish was made by my SIL, she said that it was really easy, she made three of them, actually! She found out how to do it on the internet somewhere, i will try to find it for you.
                My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#8 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                • Moderators
                • 25,218 posts
                • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                • LocationSeattle

Posted 07 April 2008 - 04:26 PM

Oh oh oh, you gotta tell me how they made that citrus ice bowl for the shrimp! so cool!

#9 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 04:27 PM

Darnit. My caps lock was on and I had too many failed attempts to login and view your pictures. I am responding to this thread now, so I can remember to check it later after they unblock me or whatever. Darn capslock.

#10 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                  • Moderators
                  • 25,218 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                  • LocationSeattle

Posted 07 April 2008 - 04:28 PM

Jerk caps lock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users