Jessica Alba's Baby Name Revealed

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 Jessica

Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:52 PM

Star has learned exclusively the name and gender of the baby Jessica Alba is having with her fianc© Cash Warren!

The couple is having a girl named Honor Warren.

Jessica's friends are snapping up gifts for the Fantastic Four star's baby shower, which will be thrown by her manager Chris Henze's wife at a private home in Los Angeles on April 6.

One of the guests had a gold and bead charm bracelet made specifically for Jessica's baby shower at an L.A. jewelry store on March 25. The charms spelled out HONOR.

"This woman was so exited that Jessica is having a girl," says the source.

"She said she loved the name too, Honor, and said Jessica picked it because she felt it was an honor to have Cash's baby. She said she couldn't wait to give it to Jessica this weekend. She asked twice if the bracelet would be ready by then."

This is the first baby for Cash and Jessica who became engaged in December

Ummm.... Honor?! I don't know. I am just not feeling that name. It annoys me for some reason. But then again Jessica Alba in general annoys me.

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:56 PM

Oh, I like Jessica Alba, but I am not crazy about Honor. Too soap-operish.

#3 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts
      • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:58 PM

"Jessica picked it because she felt it was an honor to have Cash's baby"

I'm sorry if I offend anybody by saying this, but....

VOMIT.

#4 Duchess

Duchess
      • 358 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:58 PM

Agree. Why do stars go crazy with baby names. Didn't I see something yesterday about a baby named audio science or something. Uhg. :-/

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:59 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
        Ummm.... Honor?! I don't know. I am just not feeling that name. It annoys me for some reason. But then again Jessica Alba in general annoys me.

it annoys me too because she seems like such a dumb *ss...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:02 PM

because its an honor to have his baby, shouldn't he be saying that? Whatever...lame, another stupid hollywood baby name. If I ever move back to LA and have to teach some of these kids with their stupid names I might vomit everyday while taking role.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#7 Jessica

Jessica
        • VIP Member
        • 11,939 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:03 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Maura
          "Jessica picked it because she felt it was an honor to have Cash's baby"

I'm sorry if I offend anybody by saying this, but....

VOMIT.
          EXACTLY what I was thinking. That's what annoyed me most (if it's true).

#8 Jessica

Jessica
          • VIP Member
          • 11,939 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:05 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Tammy Host
            it annoys me too because she seems like such a dumb *ss...

she totally is. my friend is in love with her. she's a freaking idiot and can't act. she wore a blue bikini in a movie and all of a sudden she's like awesome. PUKE!

but, lol, i'll save my jessica alba bashing for another day.

i know baby names are a personal choice, but sometimes i'm just like "wtf?!"

#9 DreaW

DreaW
            • Banned
            • 2,462 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:07 PM

hmmmm honor is a unique name, going off a unique name I know a girl whose name IS Unique.

Anyways, Honor is a really really interesting name, (j/k)

#10 happygilmore

happygilmore
              • 576 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:08 PM

I agree with everyone...DUMB A*S name!!!! And then they'll wonder why their kids have issues when they are older!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users