Freaking Out!

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#11 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:13 PM

Thanks everyone! I will let you know when he rings. Hopefully it is soon. I honestly just want to hear his voice and know that everything is okay.

#12 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:14 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by AnnR
      I'd probably be worried too. Do you know any of the co-workers he's with, and can you call them? Or call the hotel front desk, and have them go to his room to check? They'd at least be able to tell you if he is there, or slept there.

Honestly, it's most likely something stupid, like he lost his phone somewhere (like left it in a cab!), but let us know when you hear anything!
      Oh, and when you do find him ... be sure to smack him for us for making you worry!

#13 Leia78

Leia78
      • VIP Member
      • 2,459 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:15 PM

I'm sure everything is okay. He probably got caught up in work or was running late...though, that's no excuse for ne text!!!! I'd be freaked out too if this was our routine. I'm sure he's fine. When he calls, you'll be worried, then kinda peeved, and then you'll miss him so much, you'll want to give him a . Let us know when he calls and what happens!

#14 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:17 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by AnnR
          I'd probably be worried too. Do you know any of the co-workers he's with, and can you call them? Or call the hotel front desk, and have them go to his room to check? They'd at least be able to tell you if he is there, or slept there.

Honestly, it's most likely something stupid, like he lost his phone somewhere (like left it in a cab!), but let us know when you hear anything!
          I was thinking of asking them to check his room, but then I feel like I am being psycho. I did call a coworker and she didn't answer so my theory of them being wasted and passed out is getting stronger and stronger.

#15 Dez921714

Dez921714
          • 1,489 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:19 PM

I was going to suggest the same thing Ann said.

You're probably right and he is just passed out drunk, especially if his coworker is not answering too
            http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#16 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
            • VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:56 PM

I'd be upset too, since it's routine that you text like that when he's away. Men are idiots though and dont take those things into condsideration. I hope he's ok, and I hope you talk soon. Keep us posted..

#17 dragonfly

dragonfly
              • 1,820 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:59 PM

I am sure he is okay, I would be just like you Yari, I vote that he is passed out and just never thought you might be worried. Keep us posted.

#18 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
                • 4,881 posts
                • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
                • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
                • LocationNew York

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:02 PM

I'm sure he's fine. He probably left his cell phone somewhere and is quietly panicking because he knows you're going to give him hell for not checking in.

Keep us posted!!!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#19 Kat81

Kat81
                • VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:09 PM

My FI does this sometimes... I get soooooo Mad then he always has a genuine excuse and I feel bad. Once his phone fell into the toilet and wasn't working at all. Another time he had forgot it at the hotel because he was late and in a rush. I am sure he is fine and at the trade show and freakin' out because he didn't get a chance to call you.

#20 KarmaB

KarmaB
                  • 796 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:15 PM

I'm so sorry Yari. I'm sure he's fine though. Vegas is so easy to get sucked into, I'm sure he is still just sleeping. Let us know when you know something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users