Photo

Post your OOT Bag Photos!

• Please log in to reply
282 replies to this topic

#231 Liann03

Liann03
  • 152 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:42 AM

I have started to create my OOT bags. I will post my first step, ironing on the decal, here and will update with more pictures! They are coming together really nicely! Printed onto the iron-on sheets, cut out around the palm trees. Ironed onto Bag! I will have wording to iron on this weekend, and then I will post some of the items I am going to put in them! I am really excited about them!

This is sooo great! I love them and wish we would have done something like this! We just bought paper bags and will stamp them. How many bags are you making?

#232 Liann03

Liann03
    • 152 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:43 AM

Does anyone have welcome letters or itineraries they'd like to share?

#233 Liann03

Liann03
      • 152 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:46 AM

Hi Ladies!!!  I was waiting to post my OOT bag pics until I got the last piece...and I just got my stadium cups the other day.  I figure the only way to thank everyone for all of the things that I've read on this site was to post my own and hope that someone gets one good idea from them.  This is still a rough draft of them (since I still have a couple months left), but you'll get the idea.  Here they are... OOT Bag.JPG

I want those cups! Wonder where I can get those!

#234 jenn4285

jenn4285
        • 159 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:40 PM

I want those cups! Wonder where I can get those!

Yes those are cool! Where did you get them!

#235 AmandaPadilla

AmandaPadilla
          • 38 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:46 AM

Posted Image Posted Image This is my finished product. Do they look too empty? I feel like I should put more in them!?

#236 Liann03

Liann03
            • 152 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:06 AM

I

Posted Image Posted Image This is my finished product. Do they look too empty? I feel like I should put more in them!?

I think they look great... What exactly did u put in them? I need to start this project n its crunch time

#237 kimsing12

kimsing12
              • 23 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:23 AM

These look perfect!! I love the bags and putting pepto and drink mixes in them! Totally stealing that! What kind of iron on did you use?? and what site did you order your cups from! My bag making time is coming up quickly!

#238 nbateman

nbateman
                • 280 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:51 AM

Started testing out my iron on transfer paper (Jolee from Michael's) and it was so easy that I did a few full size bags last night!! So excited to show them off!! Designed my logo in powerpoint, so easy!!

Used a wooden cutting board to lean on with a towel covering it and then a towel inside the bag to prevent it from sticking where the image was.  35 seconds on the image (iron moving around) and 3 minutes cooling before I removed the paper.  Bags are from cheaptotes ($.89 each)

#239 cdnbanker

cdnbanker
                  • 195 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:52 AM

looks great!

#240 Kasey04

Kasey04
                    • 151 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:24 AM

All of the bags on here are absolutely adorable! I can't wait to start making mine. If I got any of these bags when I was attending a wedding I would be so touched! Question - How far in advance did you guys purchase the bags and contents? I'm getting married in December, but I'm afraid that people will come out of the woodwork between now and then and decide to come to the wedding. How and when do you estimate how many to order without going way overboard?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users