Photo

Decor Ideas

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 EDYTA

EDYTA
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 12:28 PM

You guys need to check this site out it's awesome, amazing ideas. I stumbled across it a long time ago and never wrote down the web address but managed to find it today YAY!! If anyone is getting married in the Bahamas you could use them as for everyone else they have great pics of weddings, theme night and dinners...so take a look!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 12:41 PM

OMG!! I have died and gone to destination wedding heaven! I love this! Thank you so much for posting Edyta.

-Glenda

#3 EDYTA

EDYTA
      • 1,277 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 01:10 PM

Not a problem, I was so happy when I found this site cause it's exactly what i want...good luck with picking

#4 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 01:15 PM

Edyta what colors are you using? I love the way turqoise looks but I also love fuschia. Since we are both doing Dreams I figured I would get some ideas from you since I have never been there. Btw your wedding is right around the corner!! So excited for you.

-Glenda

#5 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 01:53 PM

very nice! Glenda I love the same colors, I had decided on fuschia after talking with my sister, but now she can't come, and I've found a lot more options for things in turquoise, so I'm thinking of changing colors, but I can't decide!!

#6 anaderoux

anaderoux
            • 3,220 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 02:12 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
              Edyta what colors are you using? I love the way turqoise looks but I also love fuschia. Since we are both doing Dreams I figured I would get some ideas from you since I have never been there. Btw your wedding is right around the corner!! So excited for you.

-Glenda
              Glenda I think turquoise and fuschia would look great together..

#7 EDYTA

EDYTA
              • 1,277 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 02:25 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Nrvsbride

-Glenda
                Honestly I haven't even decided on colours...but have purchased bridesmaid dresses that are a champagne ivory colour so i will use that colour and than my FI is using lime as his groomsman's shirts so will use that and hmmm maybe through in some orange in there...haven't really decided but will let you know

#8 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 03:53 PM

lol Edyta when I saw this post I thought you'd made some sort of decor decision and had some great wisdom to share with me! It's a great website, I should spend some time and try to decide for sure what WE are going to do! I'm hoping that after my site visit next month I'll have a better idea of what is available down there...

#9 EDYTA

EDYTA
                  • 1,277 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 03:57 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
                    lol Edyta when I saw this post I thought you'd made some sort of decor decision and had some great wisdom to share with me! It's a great website, I should spend some time and try to decide for sure what WE are going to do! I'm hoping that after my site visit next month I'll have a better idea of what is available down there...
                    lol ya right me making a decision...but i am leaing towards using the idea from the first pick i posted...the lime green decor but i will probably use less green...i just love their ideas on the site so i will probably end up using something from there...o before u leave for ur site visit i wanted to talk 2 u was wondering if u could possibly bring back for me...ill pm u

#10 mexico15

mexico15
                    • 250 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:01 PM

I probably couldn't afford that nice of decor!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users