I know this is a stupid question, but is print appropriate for addressing outer envelopes for invites? I am hand addressing my invites, and my print is much cleaner and more modern looking. I prefer it, but don't remember receiving any printed invites. Thanks!

I think if you're doing it yourself then its up to you. I just received an invite to a friend's wedding and it was printed. To be honest I didn't really pay attention anyways....just tore open the envelope and then threw it out. The invitation is what people remember.

I agree that it really doesn't matter. Have you thought about printing them with your printer? Word has an envelope template & after playing around with it it was quick & easy.

Legally I believe that you're supposed to print addresses. Who knew? Obviously that's not enforced. I say go with whatever you're comfortable with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indypitty View Post
I know this is a stupid question, but is print appropriate for addressing outer envelopes for invites? I am hand addressing my invites, and my print is much cleaner and more modern looking. I prefer it, but don't remember receiving any printed invites. Thanks!
Have you thought about making labels to address the envelopes? I think it will save time and your hands won't hurt as much!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn3878 View Post
Have you thought about making labels to address the envelopes? I think it will save time and your hands won't hurt as much!?
We are only sending out about 25 invitations, and I really want to hand write them.