114 replies to this topic

#111 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:19 PM

ive been MIA since last week --- congrats mo!!! i'm so happy for you guys what a joyous joyous event. here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy!

#112 hollisandsteph

hollisandsteph
  • 419 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 09:17 AM

That is soooo awsome that he reacted that way! It made all your planning and excitment well worth it. I too cried when I read it. I am a sucker for baby stories!
    OK so now we want to know how you told your daughter! Gotta come up with something great. I am not sure how old she is but my son was 9 when I found out I was expecting my secound. He totally thought I was lying and wanted proof. It was too funny! He is a great big brother now!

#113 manda0812

manda0812
    • 343 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 10:16 AM

I am just catching up.. congrats on the wonderful news, I thoroughly enjoyed reading all the ideas and I love the way you told him and I to had tears in my eyes reading about his reaction. It is such a beautiful sight to see a man just so in love with the fact he is going to be a dad, well done and we look forward to hearing all about the scans etc..

#114 christenew

christenew
      • 325 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 10:40 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by twelve_piece
        Congrats!!!!!!!!! With all the newly pregnant girls on here we are going to need a whole new Best Baby forum pretty soon!
        Agreed! The developers of this website will need to make a new one to "graduate" on to.

#115 tlomlad

tlomlad
        • Banned
        • 1,949 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:48 AM

sooooo happy for you congrats!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users