An Exclusive BDW Cruise Event!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 TA Dina

TA Dina
  • 181 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 01:42 PM

If you are planning or thinking about a cruise for your Destination Wedding or Honeymoon, come join us for an afternoon of fun onboard the Carnival Funships!

Over the next few months we will have opportunities to explore your choice of two Carnival Funships, the Miracle or the Victory while they are docked in New York City. The 4 hour, complimentary event will include a complete tour of the ship where we'll see various cabins, lounges, dining venues, wedding chapel (Miracle only) & outside areas. We will then be treated to a sit-down lunch in the formal dining room so you can sample the food as well.

Bring your cameras as this is the perfect opportunity to see many of the different wedding & reception locations onboard. We may even get to see a wedding set up if we're lucky.

At the completion of the tour we will provide packets of information that will include some great discounts & special offers too.

This is an invitation only event for BDW members only. If you have any questions or are interested in any of the dates below, please PM me with your contact information, & the date & ship preferred. The invite is good for 2people per wedding party. Dates are first come, first serve so reserve the date that works best for you now.

Please share this info if you know of any cruise brides-to-be from other forums too. Once they sign up for BDW with Tammy, they can PM me their info too.

MIRACLE 11:30am-3:30pm
    VICTORY 10:30am-2:30pm

*Since I cannot be on two ships at one time, we will decide which ship to inspect on which day by the majority of requests I receive for each date*

SAT 5/17/08
    THURS 6/19/08
    THURS 6/26/08
    SAT 6/28/08
    THURS 7/17/08
    MON 7/28/08
    THURS 8/14/08

#2 ~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 30 March 2008 - 02:27 PM

What a wonderful opportunity for BDW members!

#3 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 03:04 PM

Wow, I would have loved something like this if I was in the beginning stages of planning a cruise ship DW.
      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#4 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 03:55 PM

that sounds pretty fun!

#5 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 03:57 PM

I want to get married again :)

#6 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 30 March 2008 - 08:21 PM

this is an event that is not usually offered to the "public" but to travel professionals so it really is a great opportunity for BDW members considering a cruise wedding...Glenda, i think this would be perfect for you.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
          Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 Yari

• VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 08:25 PM

What a cool event!

#8 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 08:28 PM

Wow, what a great opportunity!! I'm with you Jill, maybe I can plan two weddings!!!
              Happily Married since May 9, 2008
              Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#9 twinkletoes

• 2,302 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 08:25 AM

That sounds like fun, can't wait to see the pics from the event. This is an awesome opportunity! I'm sure someone will come along and take advantage of it.

You ladies are the best for helping all of us get the 'inside information' for destination weddings. Just one of the many reasons I love it here!
                2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#10 Sapphire723

• 888 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 07:00 PM

Hey Dina... is this happening in 2009? I'd love to check it out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users