Moon Palace Photographer

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Dez921714

Dez921714
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 02:37 PM

Wow!

I can't wait for FI to get home from work so I can show him your slideshow LOL
    http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#22 annouska

annouska
    • 55 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 02:05 PM

Hi betsy I would love to see your slide show as I am getting married at the moon palace next year july09.

#23 MissMarie

MissMarie
      • 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:44 PM

Betsy,

I am getting married in the summer and I was thinking of using the resort photographers, can I see your pictures?

#24 20thvowrenewkim

20thvowrenewkim
        • 10 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 01:59 PM

Betsy...I think there are a lot of us sitting on the edge of our seat waiting to see the resort photographers pics...thanks for sharing!

#25 Bojanglesgirl

Bojanglesgirl
          • 88 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:10 AM

I am also looking to hire the onsite photographer.  We are booking the sapphire package and it already comes with a photo package so we figured why have 2 photographer groups and lets chance it with the onsite photographer. 

Just trying to see if we are making a big mistake or not.  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. 

Waiting on Palace Resorts to sign our contract.

#26 onourway

onourway
            • 26 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:38 AM

I would love to see and hear about Smile.  I did secure an outside photographer, but now as the final numbers are being worked up, I'm on the fence!  I checked out their site and the trash the dress pictures were fine.  I'm wondering if they did any candid pics of the wedding and reception for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users