Jump to content

Photo

My BD book Came in!!


  • Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#101 Sonia81

Sonia81
  • Newbie
  • 37 posts

    Posted 30 March 2008 - 12:49 AM

    Those are great. you look amazing.

    #102 cessyboston

    cessyboston
    • VIP Member
    • 2,096 posts

      Posted 30 March 2008 - 07:46 AM

      wow girl.....you are so beautiful....so amazing...what weight do you need to looss..omg i love these i have to do this i just have to how amazing..
      Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

      #103 Saraha

      Saraha
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,597 posts

        Posted 30 March 2008 - 01:24 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by cessyboston
        wow girl.....you are so beautiful....so amazing...what weight do you need to looss..omg i love these i have to do this i just have to how amazing..
        Thanks Erica! You can do it! You can do it!!! Plus now that you said you have to..... I will bother you till you do ;o).... Your FI will be forever thankful haha!

        #104 rodent

        rodent

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

          Posted 30 March 2008 - 01:39 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Saraha
          Thanks Erica! You can do it! You can do it!!! Plus now that you said you have to..... I will bother you till you do ;o).... Your FI will be forever thankful haha!
          did you notice after you posted your pictures there were about 3-5 new posts of people looking for BD photographers? I think you have inspired so many girls to do it. I hope the experience has made you feel like the hot, fierce woman you are.

          #105 Kryztan

          Kryztan
          • Member
          • 743 posts

            Posted 30 March 2008 - 01:40 PM

            HOT! They are great....Josh would love one too. Another thing to do:)

            #106 Saraha

            Saraha
            • Sr. Member
            • 2,597 posts

              Posted 30 March 2008 - 01:54 PM

              Haha thats funny.... Im glad that they are doing it... dont know if I inpired them maybe gave them the idea too, dont think there is any inpiration coming from this body lol But thanks for letting me think its a possibility :o)!!! That is a little Ironic though!

              #107 Natalie Z

              Natalie Z
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,430 posts

                Posted 30 March 2008 - 01:56 PM

                wow your book is hot hot hot!! You look amazing in your pictures and I love all the different locations! Great Job!! He is going to LOVE it!

                #108 Katerina

                Katerina
                • Newbie
                • 16 posts

                  Posted 30 March 2008 - 09:46 PM

                  Great pics you you look awesome!! I didnt even know what a BD was but now after seeing yours I think I might do one too!

                  #109 Ana

                  Ana

                    VIP Member

                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,047 posts
                  • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
                  • LocationToronto

                  Posted 30 March 2008 - 10:23 PM

                  Saraha you've totally inspired me :) thanks! I got in touch with a photographer and I'm going to be doing it at the end of July (I need some time to get in shape). Thanks so much for posting these, I would never have thought of doing this for Michael. I think he'll be really surprised that I did though...lol

                  #110 Saraha

                  Saraha
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 2,597 posts

                    Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:33 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Adinu
                    Saraha you've totally inspired me :) thanks! I got in touch with a photographer and I'm going to be doing it at the end of July (I need some time to get in shape). Thanks so much for posting these, I would never have thought of doing this for Michael. I think he'll be really surprised that I did though...lol
                    YAY Im so happy that your doing it, you will be so happy that you did... and so will Michael ;O)




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users