Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#1811 luvfordalo

luvfordalo
  • Site Supporter
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 10:49 AM

Lots of cute shoes on here ladies... I may need to find some for my AHR as I will be barefoot for my ceremony. Great finds.

#1812 sunshine2413

sunshine2413
    • Site Supporter
    • 340 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 12:42 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Thanks for sharing! I am thinking about running over to Nordstroms now to try them!

Originally Posted by Jwed12 

For all of you ladies who liked the RSVP shoes....I found them in our size!!!! Nordstrom has a pair by Steve Madden. They come in ivory, pink, black, and a gorgeous blue. I am so happy right now. :)

#1813 JayKay

JayKay
      • 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 06 August 2011 - 12:46 PM

Love these shoes!!

Originally Posted by cupcake1382 

Here are my Louboutins.. got them stretched so I can wear them all night long!

279043_10150268882976313_500281312_7563882_2535424_o.jpg

#1814 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
      • 237 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 01:34 PM

Finally decided to buy the Badgley Mischka Humbie II today.... I've been looking for six months and finally just needed to move on something. There aren't many places to look for nice shoes where I live, and it's hard to really tell what things look like online... but I jumped. I did order from Zappos though, so if I don't like them I'm not out anything. Fingers crossed!!

shoes-humbies.jpg

#1815 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
        • 710 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:48 PM

Great Choice!! These shoes are fabulous and have a nice sparkle to them. Not overwhelming. I almost purchased these shoes a few days ago but then found a perfect sandal. They won't disappointed. I'm not sure how you'll feel about the fit. They didn't bother me, but then again i'm always in heels. LOL You're right..... If you don't like them, you can return them. Are you looking for a sandal or more of a pump? color?

Originally Posted by Kimberli1211 

Finally decided to buy the Badgley Mischka Humbie II today.... I've been looking for six months and finally just needed to move on something. There aren't many places to look for nice shoes where I live, and it's hard to really tell what things look like online... but I jumped. I did order from Zappos though, so if I don't like them I'm not out anything. Fingers crossed!!

shoes-humbies.jpg

#1816 beachbride312

beachbride312
          • 95 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 11:01 PM

I found these shoes at kmart for $14.99. However I also purchased the perfect pair of 5 in heels to wear.  The 5 inch heels are the ones I have my heart set on. If I get married under the gazebo could I wear my heels then? Please help I feel so lost with not being about to see anything in advance

Attached Files

#1817 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
            • 710 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 01:07 AM

These are cute! The price is GREAT!! LOL Absolutely!!! If you're getting married under the gazebo, wear those 5 inch heels :)

Originally Posted by beachbride312 

I found these shoes at kmart for $14.99. However I also purchased the perfect pair of 5 in heels to wear.  The 5 inch heels are the ones I have my heart set on. If I get married under the gazebo could I wear my heels then? Please help I feel so lost with not being about to see anything in advance

Attached Files

#1818 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
              • 237 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 06:42 AM

Thanks! Glad they look good in person. I live in heels too. :) I didn't have a particular preference for sandals or pumps, as long as they had a killer heel. ;)

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl 

Great Choice!! These shoes are fabulous and have a nice sparkle to them. Not overwhelming. I almost purchased these shoes a few days ago but then found a perfect sandal. They won't disappointed. I'm not sure how you'll feel about the fit. They didn't bother me, but then again i'm always in heels. LOL You're right..... If you don't like them, you can return them. Are you looking for a sandal or more of a pump? color?

#1819 Shahlo

Shahlo
                • 253 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:11 AM

Hi ladies,

I need your help with shoes. Finding shoes was more difficult than the dress :). I have these two and I can't decide which one to get. Please help!

rsvp.jpg

nina.jpg

#1820 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
                  • 237 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:47 AM

I can't pick either. :) Have you checked out the reviews for both?? Sometimes that can help make the difference. Or have you been able to try them on?

Back to Destination Wedding Dresses, Wedding Attire & rings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users