Here are the ones that I wanted but a) I couldn't find them anymore and B) FH would murder me for spending that much on shoes (and Xmas took care of all room on my VISA...ha ha):

Click the image to open in full size.

These are the ones that I just bought off of ebay. They're more casual but I still think they're pretty cute:

milejilo - where did you get your teal shoes? Im on the hunt for some teal/aqua shoes...almost to the point of an obsession! I have found a few but Im worried about heel size

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoAzul View Post
milejilo - where did you get your teal shoes? Im on the hunt for some teal/aqua shoes...almost to the point of an obsession! I have found a few but Im worried about heel size
hey date twin.... the turquoise shoes are ninewest, i bought them for really cheap on endless.com (great website, and free shipping).

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbride View Post
Here are the ones that I wanted but a) I couldn't find them anymore and B) FH would murder me for spending that much on shoes (and Xmas took care of all room on my VISA...ha ha):

These are the ones that I just bought off of ebay. They're more casual but I still think they're pretty cute:

I just saw those blue shoes on ebay in a 7.5 for about $250... just being devil's advocate shameonyou.gif

As soon as I saw your post I jumped onto ebay!!!! I couldn't find them (they tend to go quickly when they do appear) but 7.5 is too small anyways. *Sigh*frown.gif

Thanks for letting me know though, they're still my dream shoes....although I don't even know if I could actually walk in them ha ha!