Copita

DR Brides: Post your Dates & Locations

Hi Ladies,

My big day will be next year October 19, 2013. I am a finalist in the AMW Destination Wedding Photography Contest. I am reaching out to you all to vote for me and my fiance (LaShawn and Cedric) in this contest and please  please please share with your friends. The link is below 

https://amwstudios.com/index.php/blog/

Thank you all and I wish you all well in planning for the big day! I just got confirmation from the Hard Rock Punta Cana for my day, so now it is full steam ahead! DR baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by LRDubbs View Post

Hi Ladies,

My big day will be next year October 19, 2013. I am a finalist in the AMW Destination Wedding Photography Contest. I am reaching out to you all to vote for me and my fiance (LaShawn and Cedric) in this contest and please  please please share with your friends. The link is below 

https://amwstudios.com/index.php/blog/

Thank you all and I wish you all well in planning for the big day! I just got confirmation from the Hard Rock Punta Cana for my day, so now it is full steam ahead! DR baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwww, how sweet your engagement was!!!!!! You got my vote!! Best of luck to both of you!

The wedding date has just been confirmed for June 7, 2013 at Excellence Punta Cana!!

Hi Shaylaj, I've been looking and looking for a good wedding rate at a beautiful hotel- and you just helped me find it!

I may have more questions for you about Excellence to come. I've just begun looking :)