Copita

DR Brides: Post your Dates & Locations

...exactly what I thought as well!!! I looked and looked and just thought the Iberostar property looked AMAZING (!!!!) so I'm not sure why there aren't brides there....oh well.....I'm excited!!!

I am hoping to get married in Punta Cana, it is so beautiful! I have been looking at the Occidental Grand in Punta Cana. I posted earlier asking if anyone had any ideas about it and now seeing this thread it doesn't look like anyone chose that resort!

Did any of you PR Brides or Soon to Be PR Brides look at Occidental Grand during your planning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMrsRust View Post
I am hoping to get married in Punta Cana, it is so beautiful! I have been looking at the Occidental Grand in Punta Cana. I posted earlier asking if anyone had any ideas about it and now seeing this thread it doesn't look like anyone chose that resort!

Did any of you PR Brides or Soon to Be PR Brides look at Occidental Grand during your planning?
I didn't look at that particular resort. Only because when I googled for the top 10 resorts in the area it didn't pull-up. Which isn't saying much. We haven't finalized our resort yet. The FI is being difficult. I told him he had until July to offer his input or I will just pick myself. I will go and check out this resort now!

Going to clean up the list so we can see it as a continous list of dates (think I have OCD as well). Sorry if I don't know your names and dates, please feel free to quote the list and adjust your date.