Barefoot Jewelry Question...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 VinceBride2B

• 55 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 09:28 PM

Click the image to open in full size.

Ok, I found these, and think they are so pretty! I tried searching on the forum for this, but can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for! Does anyone have a Template to make anything similar to this?? I think I can figure it out with a little trial and error, but I thought I would give this a whirl first! I'm thinking of trying to make my own unique design, but I'm not sure where to start, and even when I search the web, I can't seem to find easy directions! Thanks for any help!!

#2 BarefootBride

• 1,266 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 09:41 PM

Ask Twelve_piece http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t17695
      She made some maybe she has some type of pattern!

#3 Chiquita

• 2,674 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:04 PM

There was a thread on here with step by step directions from somebody on another website.. I'll try to find the thread... here it is!

#4 VinceBride2B

• 55 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 11:04 PM

Thank you so much!! I am going to get to work, I'll let everybody know how they turn out!! Hopefully I can make something spectacular!!

#5 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
          • 1,260 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 12:18 AM

Hey I don't know if you already make jewelry or not, but I found it was easier to make mine using wire wrapping instead of stringing beads so that I can change the style and length easily. This took longer to do, but I really like the way they turned out, and after the wedding I can take the part that goes down the top of the foot off and my BMs will have a cute anklet.

I love making jewelry, so if you need any help just PM me!

Click the image to open in full size.
            See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#6 Stormsong

• 287 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 08:31 AM

i found a few sites to make these...hope it helps...BFS2

WEDDINGBELLS Message Board Community: DIY Barefoot Sandals

i also have TONS of pictures of inspirations...i can send them to you if you want. (I plan on making some too...and depending on time/cost...some for my OOT bags.)

Ok, heres a question...how many do you wear? I've worn them and only used one...having it on one foot only. Kinda of like jewelry...not sandals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users