Photo

Who's ready for...(drum roll).. THE HILLS!

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#81 Jessica

Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 04:05 PM

Yay! Love the Hills. I was just watching the "Never Seen Before Hills" thing.

#82 Jessica

Jessica
    • VIP Member
    • 11,939 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 10:37 PM

Thoughts:

* I don't remember Doug at all... if he even was on Laguna, but he's hot!

* Spencer is such a tool. He's what my friend and I would nickname "Home Depot" because he's not just A tool, he's the whole freaking store. Ok, fine, you're working on your relationship, but that's no reason to be a d-ckwad to Heidi's sister. That guy has major control issues. He doesn't want Heidi to have any sort of life (even with family) outside of him. I want to kick him in the face so bad... if only just to see his blood stain that awful flesh colored beard of his.

*Lo is such a beeyotch! She's such a snotty girl. You can tell she's totally looking down her nose at Audrina's friends because they are not the kind of crowd she runs with. She's another one I want to kick in the face. Audrina should just tell her off already... and not in that nice Audrina confrontational way, I mean really GO OFF on her.

#83 JoLo908

JoLo908
      • 889 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 11:39 PM

Hahaha, I was just at the gym watching it on the TV... my MOH's boyfriend who is like super jock can't miss it... that's the funniest part! LOL

#84 KLC77

KLC77
        • 2,207 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 12:11 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by beachbride08
          Heidi and Spencer make me so sick. I would definitely not watch their show. They do not need any more publicity and just need to go away.
          I totally agree~ They do just need to go away. They are so annoying. I think if I saw them on the street I might knock them out. lol Audrina is my favorite. IDK why... Oh, and Lo is a total biotch.
          ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#85 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 01:14 AM

OMG, Spencer is totally HOME DEPOT. What an ass.

#86 JennyK

JennyK
            • 3,502 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 07:58 AM

Im right there with you Jessica. Spencer just irks me with those weird teeth of his.. he's so possessive..how doesn't heidi see that!?

btw, doesn't doug look like Ryan Reynolds!?!?

#87 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
              • VIP Member
              • 3,160 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 08:15 AM

OH I am so mad right now :o( I fricken fell asleep last night on the couch! Joe went to bed at 9, he was exhausted, so I stayed up. I kept dozing off but was fighting to keep my eyes open. Next thing I know is I woke up at 11:30 half asleep. I actually thought of BDW b/c I knew we'd be chatting today about it, and I was so mad. When I went into bed Joe kinda woke up alil and I said "I fell asleep, I missed The Hills.." and he was all sympathetic. DAMN! I wanna see this DOUG character, he looks like Ryan Reynolds? I love that man.

#88 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                • VIP Member
                • 18,452 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 08:55 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
                  Thoughts:

* I don't remember Doug at all... if he even was on Laguna, but he's hot!

* Spencer is such a tool. He's what my friend and I would nickname "Home Depot" because he's not just A tool, he's the whole freaking store. Ok, fine, you're working on your relationship, but that's no reason to be a d-ckwad to Heidi's sister. That guy has major control issues. He doesn't want Heidi to have any sort of life (even with family) outside of him. I want to kick him in the face so bad... if only just to see his blood stain that awful flesh colored beard of his.
                  I don't remember Doug either, i don't think he was on Laguna. I think the footage back then was strictly LC pining over Stephen

And couldn't agree more about Spencer being a tool, ha liking the home depot nickname for him. He just got heidi back, maybe he should try to put an effort in with her family. Can't stand him.

Lo was a total bitch at the bday party. But i do think she was at least trying later but Audrinna was done with her. I feel bad for LC, that has to be awkward.
                  ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                  Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                  Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#89 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,680 posts
                  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
                  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
                  • LocationUtah

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:29 AM

Crap! I missed it last night!! Oh well I'm sure I'll catch it on it's dozen of repeats this weekend. Was it a good one gals?

#90 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:38 AM

It was pretty good, a lot better than last year's finale. The actual show part is so short, it's mostly commercials, and interviews with the cast and fans at the Hills Party.
                    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users