Photo

Who's ready for...(drum roll).. THE HILLS!

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#201 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
  • VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 10:45 AM

i watched it too. spencer is an ass. i wish the mom woulda slapped him.

doug is pretty smokin! i still love me some brody.

and how about stephanie talking in circles to lc. wtf, she needs to get booted!

#202 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:43 AM

I hate Stephanie. She's such a Pratt.

#203 Jessica

Jessica
      • VIP Member
      • 11,939 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 12:50 PM

Stephanie was funny because she was totally getting herself caught in lies. But Doug was sort of an ass too. He's all like, "She was coming after me" and blah blah blah. They are both trying to save their own asses by blaming the other.

Oh, and yeah Doug is (was?) a baseball player for Baltimore Orioles. I think played for the Angels at some point too. Brian knows more about that than I do.

What I do know is that he is Casey's brother from Laguna. Anyone remember her. Lots of blonde hair, she was the super rich one that was sort of new to the school and no one really liked her much.

#204 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 12:58 PM

Oh yea! I remember Casey.

#205 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:19 AM

Hey girls there's a rumor going around that LC hooked up with Justin Bobby and Audrinna believes it. It's disturbing on many levels.

check these out:
            Usmagazine.com | News - UPDATE: Lauren Conrad Slams Report She Had a Fling With Justin Bobby

Usmagazine.com | News - EXCLUSIVE: Spencer Pratt Denies Involvement in Lauren Conrad Rumor

Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton Celebrity Feuds
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#206 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
            • VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 11:13 AM

wow, this is the first i heard of this. do you think lc did that? i dont think she did. that is crazy though!

#207 beachbride08

beachbride08
              • VIP Member
              • 2,372 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 11:34 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
                Stephanie was funny because she was totally getting herself caught in lies. But Doug was sort of an ass too. He's all like, "She was coming after me" and blah blah blah. They are both trying to save their own asses by blaming the other.

Oh, and yeah Doug is (was?) a baseball player for Baltimore Orioles. I think played for the Angels at some point too. Brian knows more about that than I do.

What I do know is that he is Casey's brother from Laguna. Anyone remember her. Lots of blonde hair, she was the super rich one that was sort of new to the school and no one really liked her much.
                I missed last week's episode. I don't remember Doug being on Laguna, but I do remember the Casey girl.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
                I didn't hear this rumor, but I can't see Lauren doing something like that especially not with Justin Bobby. Dude is gross, and she even made comments about that. I think if she were going to take a friend's man it would be with someone more her type.
                I could see Spencer and Justin Bobby working together to come up with the rumor though. It didn't seem like JB really likes Lauren because of all the drama with Audrina, and Spencer is notorious for causing trouble and they are always running into each other at clubs.
                Michelle

#208 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                • VIP Member
                • 3,160 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 11:51 AM

i agree with you beachbride. bobby is prob plotting with spencer. i have to say though, i think justin has a HOT face, its just a shame he is so dirty.

im excited to watch tonights show.

#209 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 11:56 AM

Why would Audrinna even suspect? Doesn't she watch her own show? LC isn't exactly "friendly" with Justin Bobby.
                    Happily married since 2008

#210 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                    • VIP Member
                    • 18,452 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 12:07 PM

I don't think LC hooked up with him but Audrinna seems to believe she would.
                      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users