Photo

Freudian Slip...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 AmandaR

AmandaR
  • 241 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 04:42 PM

Today I was in the bedroom with FI, and I was trying on pants that finally fit me again, when I told him, "I'm not going to gain a lot of weight when we are pregnant." I MEANT to say, "I'm not going to gain a lot of weight when we are married." Oh my - now he thinks I'm hiding baby news from him and I'm just waiting until we're officially married to tell him! If it's true - it's truly a miracle!

Just had to share that one

Amanda

#2 Martha

Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 05:35 PM

Ha! I love Freudian Slips! Most of the time they are hilarious!

The other day I told my sister I had a doctor's appointment but I said "daughter's appoinment." Maybe that's a sign I am having a girl?

#3 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 10:32 PM

LOL, too funny!

#4 Aimless911

Aimless911
        • 391 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 10:43 PM

That's ok....the other night at work...I'm answering 911 phones...while of course playing on the BDW site....and I answer the phone. '911 - Police, Fire or Mexico'!!! Luckily the person calling had a sense of humor and hadn't been shot or anything...oh my goodness...I'm getting read thinkin bout it again! hahahahahaha DOH!

#5 Martha

Martha
          • VIP Member
          • 3,906 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 10:46 PM

oh my Gosh! Can you imagine if it was really serious? Eeek!

#6 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 11:45 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Aimless911
              That's ok....the other night at work...I'm answering 911 phones...while of course playing on the BDW site....and I answer the phone. '911 - Police, Fire or Mexico'!!! Luckily the person calling had a sense of humor and hadn't been shot or anything...oh my goodness...I'm getting read thinkin bout it again! hahahahahaha DOH!

OMG that's hilarious!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#7 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 12:20 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Aimless911
                That is hilarious!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users