Sign in to follow this  
AmandaR

Freudian Slip...

Today I was in the bedroom with FI, and I was trying on pants that finally fit me again, when I told him, "I'm not going to gain a lot of weight when we are pregnant." I MEANT to say, "I'm not going to gain a lot of weight when we are married." Oh my - now he thinks I'm hiding baby news from him and I'm just waiting until we're officially married to tell him! If it's true - it's truly a miracle!

Just had to share that onesmile72.gif

Ha! I love Freudian Slips! Most of the time they are hilarious!

The other day I told my sister I had a doctor's appointment but I said "daughter's appoinment." Maybe that's a sign I am having a girl?

That's ok....the other night at work...I'm answering 911 phones...while of course playing on the BDW site....and I answer the phone. '911 - Police, Fire or Mexico'!!! Luckily the person calling had a sense of humor and hadn't been shot or anything...oh my goodness...I'm getting read thinkin bout it again! hahahahahaha DOH!smile43.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimless911 View Post
That's ok....the other night at work...I'm answering 911 phones...while of course playing on the BDW site....and I answer the phone. '911 - Police, Fire or Mexico'!!! Luckily the person calling had a sense of humor and hadn't been shot or anything...oh my goodness...I'm getting read thinkin bout it again! hahahahahaha DOH!smile43.gif
smile35.gif

smile120.gif

OMG that's hilarious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimless911 View Post
That is hilarious!