WOW my 1000th post!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 tlomlad

tlomlad
  • Banned
  • 1,949 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 03:22 PM

I just want to say thank you to all the girls on here especially Tammy the Host and all who created this site. I really dont know where i would be without the BDW it is really a heaven sent! I really feel like i have made friends all over the world, and that i am part of a wonderful community where everyone looks out for each other, and no matter what is going on in my day or life good or bad i want to come on here and share with all my girls, heck even my FI is hooked as he is on here with me all the time or he ask hey what did the girls think about that idea.......its sooooo cute. Well that its for now just thanks too all who have helped me in the past and future thanks to all that will help me in the future and i hope that i can contribute as much to others out there is that has been given to me....God bless everyone on BDW!!!!!

#2 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 03:26 PM

lol congratulations!! I was excited for my 1000th post too... then you look at people like AnnR - last I checked she was somewhere near 9000. I wonder if she celebrates every 1000 posts?!
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#3 AllureEventDesign

AllureEventDesign
      • 115 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 03:27 PM

Bless him! congratulations! .. we'll see how long it takes me to get to 1000! I agree with you, it's great to be part of a community such as BDW where you can be yourself and share so much with so many great people!

#4 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 03:34 PM

Congrats!

You work hard for your first 1000. The second 1000 comes easy.

#5 PaulaV

PaulaV
          • VIP Member
          • 2,813 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 03:36 PM

Yaaaaaay Ana!

#6 Martha

Martha
            • VIP Member
            • 3,906 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 03:40 PM

Congrats! It took me almost a year to get to 1,000! But, I took a 4 month break.

#7 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
              • 1,565 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 03:53 PM

woohoooo,.... another 1000'th poster.... i just hit my marker yesterday.... we are twins :)

i guess its a race to 2000 now hahaha

#8 tlomlad

tlomlad
                • Banned
                • 1,949 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 03:54 PM

oh and i forgot to give a special thanks to all my Mods for keeping the place running so great luv ya girls!!!!

#9 tlomlad

tlomlad
                  • Banned
                  • 1,949 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 03:55 PM

yeah thanks Jean i never would have thought of making a post like this till i saw yours but im sooo glad i did cause i owe everyone on her sooooooooo many thanks, oh and your on!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users