• 6,368 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 11:36 AM

"...why cant women be easier to read."

We like it that way. =)

#12 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
    • 1,565 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 11:41 AM

no fair though.. this is why relationships are so hard and marriages fail and life in general is tough

people need to be more straight forward and honest with each other.. lifes to short to try and manipulate someone into doing what you want or liking you. or to acquire attention....

blahhh. maybe ill go gay.... (wait what am i saying... every gay man i know is more dramatic then all my ex gf's combined) hahaha

#13 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
      • 4,881 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
      • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
      • LocationNew York

Posted 20 March 2008 - 11:51 AM

Jean-Marcus, if we were easy to figure out, you'd have bored of us by now. C'mon, it's the same reason guys keep their secret handshakes. Ignore the fact that if we were all straightforward, honest and so on we'd all be happier. Sheesh!

However, I do have some lovely and very sane friends for you!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#14 JennyK

JennyK
      • 3,502 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 11:56 AM

It's so funny that you are going through this bc I was just telling my FI I would hate to be in the dating pool now-a-days bc it seems like all the guys have issues about something lol lol

And I knew an awesome chick living in Seattle.. she just moved to Cali though

#15 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:02 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jean-marcus
          you have no ideaaaaa the issues us guys have to sort through....

guys are just as messed up in the head but its so easy to read through them... i mean if you see a guy who's all suave and saying all the right things and buying you drink after drink in a bar OBVIOUSLY he just wants sex... not tough to figure that out. and if he drives a porche but still lives at home "because he is helping take care of his mother" then obviously he is a looser who wastes all his money on a flashy car...

but women are so sneaky and hide all their flaws and insane wacky issues its not fair... why cant women be easier to read.
          I think guys are way more confusing. I hate when guys pretend to like a girl just to avoid hurting her feelings. Instead of just coming out & saying they aren't that interested they say "Oh, I've been so busy with work." Just tell the girl! Just about every guy I dated before Mike played games. They never wanted to get too attached because I guess they think a girl wants to control their life once they get too close. From the first day with Mike it was completely different. He was up front & honest about how he felt. It was so relaxing to just date without all the drama. Maybe that's how it's supposed to be when you find the right person. Not sure. I've only done it once.

#16 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:04 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Kat81
            You need to come to Texas. I'll hook ya up with some saneish hot chicks
            I agree, Texas girls are the best :)

#17 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
            • 1,565 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:04 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by xJuicyJx
              It's so funny that you are going through this bc I was just telling my FI I would hate to be in the dating pool now-a-days bc it seems like all the guys have issues about something lol lol

And I knew an awesome chick living in Seattle.. she just moved to Cali though
              no. seriously though. guys dont have issues... most guys want 1.sex, 2. beer, 3. sports personally i could care less about two of them (guess which ones) hahaha

Quote:
              Originally Posted by becks
              Jean-Marcus, if we were easy to figure out, you'd have bored of us by now. C'mon, it's the same reason guys keep their secret handshakes. Ignore the fact that if we were all straightforward, honest and so on we'd all be happier. Sheesh!

However, I do have some lovely and very sane friends for you!
              no seriously. i dont want some complex woman.. i cant stand that. i want a woman who says what she really means. i hate games

and "secret hand shakes" hahah what? i dont know any guys who arent in a "frat" who have that lol

#18 JennyK

JennyK
              • 3,502 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:07 PM

no seriously You are just going to have to realize that us women are VERY complex human beings.. we can say we are meek & mild but we really aren't.

#19 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:20 PM

Have you read Guys are from Mars and Girls are from Venus yet? We are so different it is funny!

I find it interesting hearing from the male perspective. Sorry you are dating wack jobs. Trust me I have had my share of looney tunes!

#20 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                  • 1,565 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:26 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Morgan
                    I think guys are way more confusing. I hate when guys pretend to like a girl just to avoid hurting her feelings. Instead of just coming out & saying they aren't that interested they say "Oh, I've been so busy with work." Just tell the girl! Just about every guy I dated before Mike played games. They never wanted to get too attached because I guess they think a girl wants to control their life once they get too close. From the first day with Mike it was completely different. He was up front & honest about how he felt. It was so relaxing to just date without all the drama. Maybe that's how it's supposed to be when you find the right person. Not sure. I've only done it once.
                    i dont know... women do the same thing... people in general arent honest enough with each other. i kept telling this last girlfriend what she is doing wrong and why her life is filled with drama and what she needs to do to clear things up "like she said she wants" and every time she agrees with me and says im right and i need to do that... and then she does the complete opposite.. so i think im done even being friends with her till she can grow up...

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Yari
                    Have you read Guys are from Mars and Girls are from Venus yet? We are so different it is funny!

I find it interesting hearing from the male perspective. Sorry you are dating wack jobs. Trust me I have had my share of looney tunes!
                    i never read it.. i saw like a little show on the book and i realized that he is like dr phil... fulll of pointless hot air... like everything they say is so completely obvious. i mean granted men and women are different but telll us something we dont know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users