Sign in to follow this  
Infinity22

Best All-Inclusive/Wedding Destination Resorts in or around Cancun/Yucatan Peninsula

Honestly, what are the best all-inclusive resorts in and around the Cancun/Yucatan Peninsula area. This is for my destination wedding/honeymoon, so here's what I'm looking for.

- Great romantic place to get married.

- Able to make the wedding as easy and pain free as possible.

- Acceptional Food

- Nice Accomodations

- Nice Pools

- Nice Property

- Activities Nearby

- Optional Oceanview

- Beach not too away

- Not too crowded (like I hear Sandals resorts can be)

- Good Snorkeling within driving distance.

So far I've done a little homework and I've narrowed it down to the following 5 resorts. Are these good for what I'm looking for?

Dreams Cancun Resorts & Spas

Excellence Cancun Resort and Spa (Overall favorite so far)

Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun

Sun Palace

The Royal in Cancun

Any advice or tips would greatly be appreciated!!!

Thanks!

You are getting married in May? I am pretty sure the excellence Dreams Cancun isn't open yet. I could be wrong though. I am getting married at Dreams Cancun. I think it is amazing.

We chose Dreams Cancun because the wedding gazebo is gorgeous. The resort is surrounded my water on three sides, so lots of water to see. Family oriented, dolphin swim on site, some wedding packages come free with length of stays.

My parents stayed at the Excellence last year and said it was beautiful - they do adults only resorts twice a year and they said Excellence was wonderful!

Some of the resorts are adults-only. Make sure you don't have any childen attending your wedding. My son and his wife honeymooned at Excellence and would HIGHLY recommend it.

It's possible although I don't know for sure - the reason we picked our resort is because they only do one wedding a day! Did you do a forum search?monkey.gifmonkey.gifmonkey.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Radolli View Post
It's possible although I don't know for sure - the reason we picked our resort is because they only do one wedding a day! Did you do a forum search?monkey.gifmonkey.gifmonkey.gif
I just called a wedding coordinator at Excellence Riviera Cancun and left a message. Hopefully with me wanting to get married in the next couple months, this won't pose a problem.