Sign in to follow this  
mpark46

Cool Dreams Los Cabos video!

I just got goosebumps! I'm so excited! Yay! Thank you so much for sharing that! I just send it to FI, parents and FILaws...they will love it too. Thanks again!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy&andy08 View Post
I just got goosebumps! I'm so excited! Yay! Thank you so much for sharing that! I just send it to FI, parents and FILaws...they will love it too. Thanks again!!!

I know! I'm so excited to go too!!

I love it! thank you so much, I just posted it on our wedding website! :)

Thanks for posting this! I'm sending this to everyone who booked. It's going to get them so hyped for the wedding...thank you , thank you, thank you!!!!!

ahhh!! i love it!! FI & I just watched it. It makes me so excited to be getting married there. Good idea to send it to those who have already booked, i think i'll do the same :)

THAT IS SO AWESOME! GREAT IDEA TO POST ON THE WEDDING WEBSITE!MAYBE THIS WILL LIGHT A FIRE UNDER OUR GUESTS WHO HAVEN'T BOOKED YET(WHICH IS JUST ABOUT EVERYONE!!) DID ANYONE ELSE GET KIND OF NERVOUS ABOUT PEOPLE BOOKING OR AM I JUST BEING PARONOID? smile41.gif

Yeah, I know what you mean about getting nervous about guest booking. I was sweating bullets. My save the dates went out in September. I had like 6 people booked by December! The deadline for booking on my invitations that I sent out in Jan. was Feb. 11th. It wasn't until like the 2nd week of Jan. that the bookings started rolling in and even went like a week passed the deadline. I would say if you have a contracted deadline with the resort to make the rsvp/accommodations deadline that you put on your invitations at least a month before. My deadline with the resort was march 5th and my room block was filled probably by like Feb. 15th or so.

So, I escaped that one!