Photo

What do you think about my centerpiece??(pic)

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
  • 684 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 03:14 PM

it's great!

#22 Saraha

Saraha
    • 2,597 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 07:25 PM

Those look awesome!

#23 jarauz

jarauz
      • 251 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 08:52 PM

it looks great, but can use another smaller cylinder. I'm also concerned with traveling. I was going to get mines from surroundings as someone recommended they have great things there.

#24 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
        • 1,266 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 10:55 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Philly_Bride
          Now that I’m looking at it I think you're right about "missing something between the marbles and the candle"...

I'll try to put a ribbon around the glass or may be even something like a see weed in the water between the shell and the candle.
          That would be really pretty!!! It would add a little more color I think. Or you can do a nice ribbon with little jewel starfish... (kinda like the ones on the bouqet)

#25 Philly_Bride

Philly_Bride
          • 95 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 10:42 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by BarefootBride
            That would be really pretty!!! It would add a little more color I think. Or you can do a nice ribbon with little jewel starfish... (kinda like the ones on the bouqet)
            UUuuuuu, love this idea. I'm going to have a jewled star fish in my flowers so it'll match the candles. :)

#26 Gretchen

Gretchen
            • Banned
            • 416 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 03:33 PM

THey look great. I think the "Something missing" would be something around the vases. Like maybe some sand or other shells? Or flower petals? Even on a mirror something outside of the vases might tie it all together.
              Gretchen "GiGi"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users