Jump to content

Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions


  • Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#2821 astreit

astreit
  • Jr. Member
  • 182 posts

    Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:20 PM

    Are any of you ladies taking your own aisle runner? My bridesmaids are wearing pink, so I'm not crazy about the red one at all. I had just accepted that I would go without, but then found I Do Originals and fell in love with one! I was super excited and ordered a monogrammed one yesterday, only to find out that it has a 3 month production period, giving it a ship date of May 3. I wanted it early enough to ship it to Mexico rather than having to carry it, so now I'm not sure what to do. I could get a plain white or ivory one in a week. I just am having hard time deciding whether it is worth the hassle to carry it with me, just get a plain one, or even just go without.

    #2822 Lady_Di

    Lady_Di
    • Sr. Member
    • 5,078 posts

      Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:32 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by astreit
      Are any of you ladies taking your own aisle runner? My bridesmaids are wearing pink, so I'm not crazy about the red one at all. I had just accepted that I would go without, but then found I Do Originals and fell in love with one! I was super excited and ordered a monogrammed one yesterday, only to find out that it has a 3 month production period, giving it a ship date of May 3. I wanted it early enough to ship it to Mexico rather than having to carry it, so now I'm not sure what to do. I could get a plain white or ivory one in a week. I just am having hard time deciding whether it is worth the hassle to carry it with me, just get a plain one, or even just go without.
      I think you can stuff it in your suitcase, can you?

      #2823 Lisa DSO

      Lisa DSO
      • Member
      • 712 posts

        Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:43 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by astreit
        Are any of you ladies taking your own aisle runner? My bridesmaids are wearing pink, so I'm not crazy about the red one at all. I had just accepted that I would go without, but then found I Do Originals and fell in love with one! I was super excited and ordered a monogrammed one yesterday, only to find out that it has a 3 month production period, giving it a ship date of May 3. I wanted it early enough to ship it to Mexico rather than having to carry it, so now I'm not sure what to do. I could get a plain white or ivory one in a week. I just am having hard time deciding whether it is worth the hassle to carry it with me, just get a plain one, or even just go without.
        I plan on bringing ordering one too, but I dont know how long it should be. I was thinking of packing it too and just having it steam pressed if necessary when I get there.

        #2824 astreit

        astreit
        • Jr. Member
        • 182 posts

          Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:45 PM

          Well I don't know. It says it is a little over 3 feet wide, and comes rolled up. I'd be afraid to take it off the role and fold it for fear of wrinkles, Do you think there is anything in the center of the roll? Or do you think I could bend it maybe? I guess I haven't measured, but I don't think my suitcase is over 3 feet tall.

          #2825 Lisa DSO

          Lisa DSO
          • Member
          • 712 posts

            Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:46 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lady_Di
            Yay, i love the cakes too!! I wonder if we can decorate our cake that comes with the luxury package or replace the cake with cupcakes without an extra charge?
            We are talking about "milk you for ever dollar The Royal", but it would awesome if they did! It's funny because I showed the cakes and flowers/centerpieces to my FI and he kepts saying "NONE of these are included in the Luxury package?!" lol. He does have a little point, but oh well...it means more to us ladies in a way that they don't understand

            #2826 astreit

            astreit
            • Jr. Member
            • 182 posts

              Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:47 PM

              Ooh, hadn't thought of having it pressed if necessary. I heard that the red one they use is 20 meters long, which is like 65 feet.

              #2827 Lisa DSO

              Lisa DSO
              • Member
              • 712 posts

                Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:58 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by astreit
                Ooh, hadn't thought of having it pressed if necessary. I heard that the red one they use is 20 meters long, which is like 65 feet.

                Thanks and whoa, that is long runner!

                #2828 Lisa DSO

                Lisa DSO
                • Member
                • 712 posts

                  Posted 10 February 2010 - 02:07 PM

                  I sent out my Save the Dates (magnets so they won't throw them away lol)...pretty inexpensive (70.00 for 65 magnets and envelopes)

                  Click the image to open in full size.

                  #2829 Lady_Di

                  Lady_Di
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 5,078 posts

                    Posted 10 February 2010 - 02:13 PM

                    That's super nice, Lisa!!

                    #2830 giraffexx

                    giraffexx
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 498 posts

                      Posted 10 February 2010 - 02:58 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Lisa DSO
                      I sent out my Save the Dates (magnets so they won't throw them away lol)...pretty inexpensive (70.00 for 65 magnets and envelopes)

                      Click the image to open in full size.

                      Very nice, I love the idea of a magnet!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users