Jump to content
Tamster808

How long did you date before enagaged?

Recommended Posts

Hahaha! Absolutely! Like I tell everyone, when the whole idea is forever, what is another year or two?
I totally agree! That's why we saved all our money and bought a home together first. Wedding can wait a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Icis View Post

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peach View Post

 

Hahaha! Absolutely!

Like I tell everyone, when the whole idea is forever, what is another year or two?

I totally agree! That's why we saved all our money and bought a home together first. Wedding can wait a bit.

 

that is such a great idea. My fiance already owned an apartment but we are buying furniture and planning wedding at the same time... it is quite expensive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Fiance and I have known each other for 12 years, dated for 11 years and will be getting married on our 13 year anniversary! :)

Strong believer in long relationships!! bunny_4.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Jessica Correa View Post

 

 

that is such a great idea. My fiance already owned an apartment but we are buying furniture and planning wedding at the same time... it is quite expensive.

I hear ya. Hence our two-year engagement. He finished university, started a job, we bought a car, and now are in the process of moving... all at the same time. Yup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Kimbunnie View Post

 

My Fiance and I have known each other for 12 years, dated for 11 years and will be getting married on our 13 year anniversary! :)

Strong believer in long relationships!! bunny_4.gif

 

Mine is very similar to yours! We met in grade 9, so 14 years ago. Became best friends, but didn't start dating until grade 12. And have been together ever since. Got engaged on our 10th anniversary, and will be married on our 12th anniversary!

 

I am a HUGE believer in long relationships! And will encourage our kids to do the same :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Jenny2014 View Post

 

 

Mine is very similar to yours! We met in grade 9, so 14 years ago. Became best friends, but didn't start dating until grade 12. And have been together ever since. Got engaged on our 10th anniversary, and will be married on our 12th anniversary!

 

I am a HUGE believer in long relationships! And will encourage our kids to do the same :)

 

Wow congratulations! That is amazing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by KK2013 View Post
Wow congratulations! That is amazing!

 

Thanks! :) Having essentially grown up together, we figure it must mean we're meant to be together! No better person than your best friend :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Kimbunnie View Post

 

My Fiance and I have known each other for 12 years, dated for 11 years and will be getting married on our 13 year anniversary! :)

Strong believer in long relationships!! bunny_4.gif

Beautiful! Congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×