kelcrooks
  • 88 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 03:26 PM

Great find. Thanks for sharing!

#92 Cali

Cali
    • 281 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 04:49 PM

This site was great but after reading some of the comments regarding the shipping cost I decided to check out my dollar tree store in NJ...and I found the emergency kit and sunscreen 30spf water resistant for dollar each...I just decided to buy them...the total came out to $40.00 plus tax...

#93 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
      • 2,183 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 06:03 PM

Great site!

#94 jessyg20

jessyg20
        • 263 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 08:29 PM

Not to sway anyone away from using this company, but I just had another issue with them.

After realizing I was missing some items from my original order, I sent them an email. I had a hard time calling this company, so I decided to send them an email After 4 working days and no reply, I sent a second email

Today, I received a phone call from one of their reps, and the first thing he tells me is: "HI Jessica, How can I Help u?"

Call me crazy but that's not the first thing I want to hear from someone calling me!

After I told him, "I don't know, you tell me, you're the one calling!"
          He decided to announce himself and tell me he's calling from Concord.

I asked him if I was indeed missing some items, because I didn't see anything on the invoice saying back-order or out of stock.

He told me yes, those items I'm missing were out of stock, and I have a $10 credit.
          Which leads me to believe, if I wouldn't of remembered EXACTLY what I ordered (which I'm impressed I did, since I've been ordering stuff online like crazy!),they would of never told me:

(a.)I have a $10 credit.
          And
          (b.) The items were out of stock!

He then told me I could use the credit in the future, just annotate that I have a credit pending when ordering or he could refund it back to my credit card.

Gee, that wasn't a hard decision!

Btw, the items I ordered that were "out of stock" were white picture frames I wanted to use for some signs I'm making.
          I ended up finding really cute ones at dollar tree, and now I'm happy!

Sorry to Vent!

But the Morale of the story is, keep track of what you order and how much you're paying for what you actually get!

Thanks! TGIF-I need a drink!

Jessy

My Planning Thread-Updated Links
          http://bestdestinati....-thread-30226/
          Wedding Pictures Link Threadhttp://bestdestinati....perfect-31186/NH Arena Real Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....ew-pics-32477/

#95 Bryjenbry

Bryjenbry
          • 229 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 12:07 AM

Good to know thanks

Originally Posted by jessyg20 

Not to sway anyone away from using this company, but I just had another issue with them.

After realizing I was missing some items from my original order, I sent them an email. I had a hard time calling this company, so I decided to send them an email After 4 working days and no reply, I sent a second email

Today, I received a phone call from one of their reps, and the first thing he tells me is: "HI Jessica, How can I Help u?"

Call me crazy but that's not the first thing I want to hear from someone calling me!

After I told him, "I don't know, you tell me, you're the one calling!"
            He decided to announce himself and tell me he's calling from Concord.

I asked him if I was indeed missing some items, because I didn't see anything on the invoice saying back-order or out of stock.

He told me yes, those items I'm missing were out of stock, and I have a $10 credit.
            Which leads me to believe, if I wouldn't of remembered EXACTLY what I ordered (which I'm impressed I did, since I've been ordering stuff online like crazy!),they would of never told me:

(a.)I have a $10 credit.
            And
            (b.) The items were out of stock!

He then told me I could use the credit in the future, just annotate that I have a credit pending when ordering or he could refund it back to my credit card.

Gee, that wasn't a hard decision!

Btw, the items I ordered that were "out of stock" were white picture frames I wanted to use for some signs I'm making.
            I ended up finding really cute ones at dollar tree, and now I'm happy!

Sorry to Vent!

But the Morale of the story is, keep track of what you order and how much you're paying for what you actually get!

Thanks! TGIF-I need a drink!

#96 geminiwanderlust

geminiwanderlust
            • 88 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:51 AM

awesome site...thanks so much. 

#97 sltrotter18

sltrotter18
              • 151 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 05:42 PM

That is a good site, but thanks for the updates on the customer service!

#98 tross84

tross84
                • Banned
                • 151 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 08:13 PM

great find!!

#99 Icis

Icis
                  • 374 posts
                  • Wedding Date:December 8, 2014
                  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
                  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:29 PM

I'll keep this website in mind. Thanks!

#100 flo628

flo628
                  • 200 posts
                  • Wedding Date:April 19, 2014
                  • Wedding Location:Casa Dorada, Cabo San Lucas

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:38 PM

Thank you so much for posting. Great prices!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users