Photo

You won't believe what my florist said to me!!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 FinallyMrsBeckermann

FinallyMrsBeckermann
  • 161 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:30 AM

Ok. My AHR is TOMMORROW! Yesterday (48 hours before my reception) I recieve a phone call at 4:00 p.m. from my florist. I am stating this word for word.. she says "Hi Crystal. This is Diane from Treasured Memories. We recieved your flowers today and you are not going to like them at all."
    Yes! She really did say that! So of course my response was.. what was she going to do to fix it, of course. After a short conversation she says "let me call and see what I can do and I will call you right back". Guess what... it is the next day and I never heard from her!!!! I feel like I have to be imagining all of this because how can a florist really say that to me and then never call back!?
    Like I said yesterday, I will be so happy when this AHR is over...

#2 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
    • VIP Member
    • 3,160 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:32 AM

OH NO! That is terrible. I really am sorry you're having to deal with this right now! Have you called her yet? Give her a call if not. Dont paninc it WILL work out...they have to fix this.

#3 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:33 AM

WOW! that is insane. Have you tried to call her back today?

Your AHR is tomorrow, it sucks that your flowers might not be right, but just think - it's almost over! And then you can go on and enjoy some stressfree, no wedding planning time with your new hubbie!

#4 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
        • 2,183 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:33 AM

I think she should of given you a solution instead of adding stress to your day and you're still stressing... of course! OMG, I'm sorry this is happening. Hopefully she'll call you this morning and get it taken care of.

#5 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:35 AM

why won't you like them? Are they wrong...I would be calling her first thing this morning to find out what her plan is.
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 lucy106

lucy106
          • 2,880 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:38 AM

Holy crud!! I cant decide if I give her credit for being honest or think she is a crazy beeotch! Oh I hope you get what you want and your AHR comes and goes quickly!!

#7 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
            • VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:38 AM

Are they close by where you can go to them and check them out? AHR means "at home rehersal" right?? I dont even know. If it's close go check them out...

#8 tlomlad

tlomlad
              • Banned
              • 1,949 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:40 AM

thats insane she better have spent all night working it out for you!

#9 FinallyMrsBeckermann

FinallyMrsBeckermann
                • 161 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:16 PM

I havn't heard from her yet.. They opened at 9:00 so I am going to call here in a few minutes and see what is going on. What I wanted was the giant sunflowers... she said the ones that came in are not only smaller than gerber daisies but the center is green instead of brown?!?! I just don't understand why she didn't have a plan BEFORE she called me. I work 65 miles from my home - which is where the florist is so it isn't very easy for me to get there to check things out. She didn't even offer to stay a little late until I got into town yesterday to look at them.
                  Jacqueline - AHR means At Home Reception. Our DW (destination wedding) was on February 15th and this is the reception we're having at home for the people who didn't go to the wedding..

#10 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                  • Moderators
                  • 25,218 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                  • LocationSeattle

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:22 PM

Wow that really bites! Hopefully she can make them into something that will work for you, I just keep telling myself that no one but me will know what it was supposed to look like anyways, so everyone will still be impressed.

Good luck! Let us know what happens!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users