Sign in to follow this  
danalovesdave

Additional Info for Save the Dates?

Hi Ladies-

I'm getting our Save the Date's ready to send out and I'm wondering if there is any extra information you'd suggest sending out....A list of hotels? Activities? I'm not sure what else to send--I've been reading some magazines, and they've said to send additional info with the STD's.

Any suggestions would be awesome!

Dana

Quote:
Originally Posted by danalovesdave View Post
Hi Ladies-

I'm getting our Save the Date's ready to send out and I'm wondering if there is any extra information you'd suggest sending out....A list of hotels? Activities? I'm not sure what else to send--I've been reading some magazines, and they've said to send additional info with the STD's.

Any suggestions would be awesome!

Dana
my save the dates didn't have a lot of info, but I sent a "prewedding brochure" after guests booked.

Do you have a wedding website you could add? Otherwise, I dont think a need for activities. But maybe hotel info for the resort you are staying at and a few in the area.

My STDs just had our wedding date and the hotel. I put all of the hotel information and flight information on our web site and sent an e-mail out to everyone.

We had the hotel and the date and time, the information for our travel agent, our wedding website, and a note asking people to RSVP on our website.

We included only the date, the city, and our wedding website. This lets you put TONS of info on your website and you can keep updating it as you add activities or have FAQ's.

We used weddingwindow.com and I thought it was really easy to use.