Photo

A little more info

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Bella

Bella
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 06:06 PM

I posted awhile ago when we were just deciding to have a destination wedding. Since then, we have figured out where and when. Since you girls have been so nice answering my questions, I'd like to share our plans.
    We are getting married outside of San Miguel in Mexico in July. We rented a private Hacienda for a week at will be getting married there. Then, honeymooning in Cabo (we think)

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 07 January 2007 - 06:09 PM

bella, that sound so wonderful...do you have any pics of the hacienda?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 06:18 PM

Wow - that sounds great! I'd love to hear more about your wedding, and see any pictures you have.

#4 Bella

Bella
      • 13 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 06:25 PM

When I try to attach photo is says that it's invalid. What am I doing wrong?

#5 Jackie

Jackie
        • 2,290 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 06:29 PM

OHHHH that sounds very intimate and nice. Cant wait to hear more.
          My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 07 January 2007 - 06:32 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Bella
          When I try to attach photo is says that it's invalid. What am I doing wrong?
          it probably means the file it too large...they need to be about 500-600 pixels wide only...can you resize you image and try again? if not, send it to me admin@bestdestinationwedding.com and i will do it for you,

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 mexico15

mexico15
          • 250 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 07:14 PM

Sounds wonderful...can't wait to see pics and here more about your details as time goes on.

#8 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 07 January 2007 - 07:16 PM

Bella, that sounds like such a wonderful wedding...can't wait to see pics
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#9 NHPT

NHPT
            • 3,848 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 09:56 PM

ooohhhh i cant wait to hear all about it. i thought seriously about renting a villa for the wedding so i am interested to hear all about your plans!
              Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#10 weez

weez
              • 151 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 11:30 PM

Great idea Bella!
                it sound gorgeous! Hope you can get the pic thing figured out would love to see the hacienda!
                -lou

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users