LALA's wedding video

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#11 Leia78

Leia78
  • VIP Member
  • 2,459 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 01:17 PM

You looked drop dead gorgeous Kate! I love your dress. I'm watching this video a million times today. I can't wait to show John.

Your wedding was so beautiful. It took me back to Dreams...I want to go back NOW!!!!!

#12 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:33 PM

OMG I hate work! Kate I want to see these SOOOO bad but I have to wait till tonite. And I've been waiting so patiently too

#13 luv2love

luv2love
    • 260 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 09:36 PM

WOW! Everything looks so perfect! Congratulations! Your wedding video makes us brides-to-be super excited!!!

#14 tlomlad

tlomlad
      • Banned
      • 1,949 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:43 PM

love the videos!!!!

#15 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,680 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
        • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
        • LocationUtah

Posted 06 March 2008 - 01:56 AM

Those are great videos Kate. Just finished watching them all and I loved it. Now I see why people pay for this rather than getting your Uncles to do it (like I did).

Beautiful wedding, you and Bret are super cute together.

#16 -Kate-

-Kate-
        • VIP Member
        • 7,676 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 10:44 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Raeka
          Those are great videos Kate. Just finished watching them all and I loved it. Now I see why people pay for this rather than getting your Uncles to do it (like I did).

Beautiful wedding, you and Bret are super cute together.
          I don't even think you NEED to pay someone...just make sure SOMEONE films it. You know how fast it all went by...the whole night felt like it took 5 minutes. I would hate it if someone opted out of a video (even if it's your uncle filming it) and later regreted it.

God I'm like a PSA for wedding videos!

#17 Saraha

Saraha
          • 2,597 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 10:57 PM

That was sooooo beautiful.... makes me wanna jump on a plain and go get married!

#18 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
            • 2,183 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:10 PM

What a great wedding! Congratulations everything looked perfect. Including the donkeys.

#19 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
              • VIP Member
              • 2,347 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:55 PM

Kate, that was awesome!!! We had already decided to do a video, but were only thinking of the ceremony specifically. Yours convinced me that we need to hire for the entire time- ceremony thru cocktail hour, dinner, reception, etc...

and let me just say---- i love the friend of the mom who starts telling you not to feel rushed to have kids, and the other lady grabs the mic and says, "bullshit..." :)

#20 -Kate-

-Kate-
                • VIP Member
                • 7,676 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:59 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MikkiStreak
                  Kate, that was awesome!!! We had already decided to do a video, but were only thinking of the ceremony specifically. Yours convinced me that we need to hire for the entire time- ceremony thru cocktail hour, dinner, reception, etc...

and let me just say---- i love the friend of the mom who starts telling you not to feel rushed to have kids, and the other lady grabs the mic and says, "bullshit..." :)
                  We only had them for 4 hours - ceremony started at 4 and they left at 8. They didn't get any of the good drunken dancing (including the Violent Femmes karaoke on table top).
                  The bullshit lady is my mom's bf. She is crazy and awesome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users