ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 16 June 2008 - 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maura
we for sure dont have a building snoop. we have nothing for the legal stuff yet, we dont pic up those docs until middle of next week. god i am such an idiot!!!!!!!!
i know your building is pretty secure, so that's good to know.

oohooh but i meant like not legal docs but like a box of all your "legal ceremony" accoutremont. like flowers, decorations, etc...

#432 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 16 June 2008 - 05:21 PM

omg you guys, i just realized how much i'm gonna miss posting with you in this thread after july i'm sad! maybe we'll have to start our own little "Married July '08" thread where we can chat about things post-wedding :)

since we'll all be going thru similar newlywed experiences too :) ??

#433 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,328 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 05:34 PM

abbie, you really look beautiful!! it's nice to see the whole look put together- i need to get on that.

#434 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 16 June 2008 - 06:07 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DougsGirl
    i know your building is pretty secure, so that's good to know.

oohooh but i meant like not legal docs but like a box of all your "legal ceremony" accoutrement. like flowers, decorations, etc...
    hahahaha youre funny... you think i have a box of all that stuff... no sweetie, i have hardly had time to pee lately! i am exactly the kind of person who would have a box though if i had time to put one together. i am hoping that i can get a chance next week to do all that stuff when work calms down. we are also going to pick up our marriage license next tuesday or wednesday i think.

Quote:
    omg you guys, i just realized how much i'm gonna miss posting with you in this thread after july i'm sad! maybe we'll have to start our own little "Married July '08" thread where we can chat about things post-wedding :)

since we'll all be going thru similar newlywed experiences too :) ??
    i think this is a great idea to have a married july '08 thread. i'll start one at the end of the month.

#435 Rache1124

Rache1124
    • 106 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:00 PM

Alright girls - I'm starting to freak a little - I haven't been on here in weeks...and now I'm only weeks away!!!!!!!

What are some of the last minute things you still have to do?

We finally picked out wedding bands over the weekend!!!
      I am still frantically trying to put together my OOT bags (i have been collecting things throughout the last 3-4 months, but it's time to get serious)
      Still need to get clothes for him!!! (I cannot get him to go shopping/try stuff on - he is not worried - I am.....help?!?!?!)
      Send out last minute trip info letters (yep I'm a little behind on this one)
      What else am I forgetting??

#436 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,328 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:06 PM

i would drop the info letter... or atleast simplify it. do a nice pdf via email or something. if you need help, let me know!

#437 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:09 PM

I cannot believe you ladies lost the rings, lol!

Abby you look so beautiful in your dress!!!

Ladies, the clock is ticking way too fast!

Off to do my table numbers!

#438 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
          • 1,266 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 12:23 AM

Abbie! You got lots of good stuff from your shower! Your dress is pretty! I still dont like my dress... But Im wearing the dang thing!
            I just bought another dress for dinner and the fijian ceremony that happens HOURS after the wedding ceremony...
            Click the image to open in full size.

I ordered it in white. I figured I will wear a Lei around it and flowers in my hair and it might look beachy.

#439 Copita

Copita
            • 979 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 08:41 AM

Quote:
              omg you guys, i just realized how much i'm gonna miss posting with you in this thread after july
              What are some of the last minute things you still have to do
              I ordered it in white. I figured I will wear a Lei around it and flowers in my hair and it might look beachy.
              It's gonna look lovely with a lei! :)

#440 Rache1124

Rache1124
              • 106 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 08:54 AM

PLEASE do not lose your wedding bands. :) LOL

You are too funny (I'd be freaking out!!!) I can't believe they are lost :) I'll try my best to put ours in a safe place!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users