717 replies to this topic

#321 addisonreed1113

addisonreed1113
  • 93 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:57 PM

One month exactly!!!! AHHHH!!!! Here's what I need to do:
    Get finalized budget from WC
    Finish cutting my menu cards, place cards and table cards
    Make 20 butterfly garlands with mirrored discs (ala Neiman Marcus)
    Get my budoir book from Lynn Michelle (she rocks!)
    Buy FI watch
    Get wedding bands
    Find a money tree!
    There are three things that last: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love.
    - I Corinthians 13:13

#322 Golden

Golden
    • 354 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 02:04 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BarefootBride
      I just found out that my Aunt isnt coming to the wedding. I now have NO ONE from my side at the wedding.Just FI's parents. Sucks!
      I do understand, my FI have no family attending our wedding

#323 KarmaB

KarmaB
      • 796 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:31 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by addisonreed1113
        One month exactly!!!! AHHHH!!!! Here's what I need to do:
        Find a money tree!
        I totally LOL'ed when I read that but then I thought about it and thought maybe you were serious.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by BarefootBride
        I just found out that my Aunt isnt coming to the wedding. I now have NO ONE from my side at the wedding.Just FI's parents. Sucks!
        I'm sorry to hear this, Steve only has his sister coming, and we only have 12 guests total. I know you will still have a great time, though!!!

I started freaking out today, my WC and I have been emailing each other like crazy this week. I got so behind in planning in the last few months because I was so sick. I'll post my list when I can knock a few more things off of it, it's still too long! :-)

#324 addisonreed1113

addisonreed1113
        • 93 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 02:09 AM

[QUOTE=FutureMrsB;410279]I totally LOL'ed when I read that but then I thought about it and thought maybe you were serious.

Ha Ha! No I was just kidding :-) We actually got our finalized budget and it's not too bad. We're really getting a lot for a little (especially compared to prices here in Dallas!)
          Im so excited :-)
          There are three things that last: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love.
          - I Corinthians 13:13

#325 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
          • 1,266 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 10:41 AM

Gosh I havent even emailed the WC. With 2 guest... none my family. I think I will wait and see.
            Today I ordered FI wedding bands AGAIN... wrong size the first time.
            I am thinking about having snapfish make a picture locket of my grandma so I can put it around my flowers. its 40 bucks. I bought one from JeanM awhile ago and it looks super cheap. Anybody want it? I will sell it for 5 bucks and shipping!I think I ended up paying 20bucks!
            I ordered my boudoir book from snapfish.
            I got my dress back from being altered. Other than that. I almost just dont care about anything else.

#326 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,752 posts
            • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 07 June 2008 - 09:03 AM

Happy wedding shower day Katrina!

Love you! Hope you have a really wonderful day with your guests. Don't forget to post some pics later! Us other June 7th shower gals will be looking for them :-D

#327 Martha

Martha
            • VIP Member
            • 3,906 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 09:20 AM

You guys are so on top of things.

I bought all the stuff I need to finish my luggage tags, ring bearer shell, start fan tags and ummm I think that's it!

I need to knock out my thesis so I can work on wedding stuff!

#328 KarmaB

KarmaB
              • 796 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 12:13 PM

Martha- Sounds like you don't have much left to do! You're on top of things!

YIKES... I'm officially down to 1 month now!!! I'm feeling a combination of excitement, nerves and joy! I'm off to go do some shopping now!

#329 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,754 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 07:45 PM

Have fun Katrina! I want to see pics!!!

Martha, good for you! I need to stop complaining, you have a thesis to do and have still managed to stay on top!

Today's update:

My mom and I went to down town Los Angeles and I am soooo tired! But I purchased...

hair flowers and ornament, I have a hair trial tomorrow so I don't know what I am going to use.

My bracelet and earings.

Purchased hats for the GM and FI ala Click the image to open in full size.

#330 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 4,328 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 02:21 PM

thanks guys! the shower was SO fun. even in the heatwave- we made it work. my bachelorette party was last night so it was a loooong day and i am hurtin! i'll be sure to post pics soon..!

maura, how was yours hope it was lovely!

btw, we leave for mexico one month from TODAY. holy moly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users