Photo

Do I need a Ceremony Program?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 lucy106

lucy106
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 01:31 PM

If you dont care about them then I would say dont worry about them. Sounds like your wedding will be nice and intimate anyway so no need.

#12 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
    • 2,183 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 01:34 PM

I think it's nice to have a program. However, with such a small group you could do a one page with a love poem and hand them out at the ceremony.

#13 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
      • 371 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 04:10 PM

I said no. I am having probably 20 guest and i do not think i will make one. Think about what you have done in the past with programs you have recieved. did you keep them? I know i never did but maybe i am not good at that kind of stuff

#14 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
        • 1,266 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 08:15 AM

[QUOTE=Cole5worm;285703]I said no. I am having probably 20 guest and i do not think i will make one. Think about what you have done in the past with programs you have recieved. did you keep them? I know i never did but maybe i am not good at that kind of stuff[/QUOTE

NOPE And I didnt keep the invitations either!
          You got a point...

#15 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 08:47 AM

I'm a dork, I keep programs for weddings and funerals in an album. I don't look at them often but when I come across them it's a little flashback :P

#16 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,328 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:34 AM

i go back and forth on this all the time... but ultimately i think i'm going to let go of this one. with a small ceremony, everyone knows who everyone is. and these dw ceremonies tend to be pretty short so there isn't as much of a need . so, i voted no.

#17 tlomlad

tlomlad
              • Banned
              • 1,949 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:43 PM

its really up to you but i think that with six people you dont really need one, they will all know each other probably

#18 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
                • 794 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 07:37 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by starchild
                  I'm a dork, I keep programs for weddings and funerals in an album. I don't look at them often but when I come across them it's a little flashback :P

That's nice of you! I think I will start doing the same thing now that I really know how much effort goes into planning a wedding, not to mention the cost!
                  HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
                  http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

#19 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
                  • 1,266 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 07:51 AM

Thanks Ladies, I am going to pass on this. I will have photos and a video to remind me. No Programs for me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users