Sign in to follow this  
boscobel

dance lessons start tomorrow!

Shake that money maker.

I love to dance- I should have taken some lessons because I end up looking like the bottom 2 girls. hehe

Sounds like fun though. Your first dance will be so romantic.

Fun Carly!!! Sam and I took private lessons for about 2 months before our wedding! We really had a blast, and we learned Salsa :) We didn't do have them coreagraph for us, but it really gave Sam more confidence on the dance floor! Enjoy!

I am really hoping it will do that for me. Matt isn't a great dancer, but he doesn't care. I suck and I SO care. I am hoping to just get comfortable enough to not mind it and loosen up a bit.

The darn lady canceled cuz it "might" snow. I was so pissed! She canceled last Friday cuz it did snow (a whole 2-3 inches!) and then this week cuz it might? So we aren't going to her and I think we've found a lady that we will go to on Mondays evenings now, beginning next week, I think. Thanks for following up! I will def post after our first class, whenver that may be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
The darn lady canceled cuz it "might" snow. I was so pissed! She canceled last Friday cuz it did snow (a whole 2-3 inches!) and then this week cuz it might? So we aren't going to her and I think we've found a lady that we will go to on Mondays evenings now, beginning next week, I think. Thanks for following up! I will def post after our first class, whenver that may be!
That blows! I hope you find someone you can count on.

So, we finally had our first dance lesson last night. It went well! I was surprised. I can do the steps of things (so far anwyay!), but it is the rhythm thing and the comfort level that I need to work on. My hands were dripping with sweat I was so nervous!