dance lessons start tomorrow!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 04:51 PM

I am so excited. I hate dancing, along with getting my picture taken. I am trying to fix it a little bit by taking dance lessons before the wedding, so perhaps I can be more comfortable. Matt loves to dance and really gets mad at me when I never want to. So I am excited to be able to expand my abilities and we are starting a 10 week program tomorrow. Was supposed to start last Friday, but we were snowed out. yay!!!!
    Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

HA! Found these and could not resist! Fricking hysterical!
    Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

#2 Saraha

Saraha
    • 2,597 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 04:54 PM

How fun!!! We were debating on doing this. I would love to since I dont have the slightet idea what Im supposed to be doing when Im dancing! Hope ya have fun!

#3 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
      • VIP Member
      • 3,160 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 04:58 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by carly
        I am so excited. I hate dancing, along with getting my picture taken. I am trying to fix it a little bit by taking dance lessons before the wedding, so perhaps I can be more comfortable. Matt loves to dance and really gets mad at me when I never want to. So I am excited to be able to expand my abilities and we are starting a 10 week program tomorrow. Was supposed to start last Friday, but we were snowed out. yay!!!!
        Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

HA! Found these and could not resist! Fricking hysterical!
        Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

YAY how fun! That is sweet your taking lessons so you can dance with him, since he loves to dance.

And OMG that last two dancer there remind me of Denna! Do they not?!?!?! hahahahahahaaa

#4 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
        • VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 04:58 PM

What type/style dancing is it? Is it for your first dance or just in general dancing?

#5 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
          • 2,183 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 04:59 PM

How fun! Mark is a terrible dancer and we're not taking lessons. We are just going to go with the flow.

#6 lucy106

lucy106
            • 2,880 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 04:59 PM

Those are frickin' hilarious!! That will be a blast! What kind of dance? Just a combo or ballroom?

#7 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 4,513 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 05:03 PM

That will be so fun! Are you going to learn a "special" dance for your reception?

#8 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 05:06 PM

No special dance for our song. that is getting a little too crazy for me, I'd never be able to handle that.

Each week, she will teach us a new style, I forget what they are, but as long as we are moving along, she is going to show us the basics of multiple styles. And the best part it it's only $20/couple each lesson!

She also would choreograph something for us if we were intrested, but I am not.

#9 tlomlad

tlomlad
                  • Banned
                  • 1,949 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 05:53 PM

congrats im tryi to get my fio do this with me lwis me luck!

#10 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                    • VIP Member
                    • 3,160 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 06:02 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by carly
                      No special dance for our song. that is getting a little too crazy for me, I'd never be able to handle that.

Each week, she will teach us a new style, I forget what they are, but as long as we are moving along, she is going to show us the basics of multiple styles. And the best part it it's only $20/couple each lesson!

She also would choreograph something for us if we were intrested, but I am not.
                      Car have fun, it sounds like a good time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users